BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] F K Vetra 0 Blackburn Rovers 2

Is Zurab injured? Because it would make more sense IMO to have him on the bench ahead of Henchoz, seeing as how he can cover both CB and RB. And is a better player than Henchoz as well.

You make a good point. I wonder the same

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can u give us a link for the game....??

Saw it on a free preview from setanta via sky box. Can't find any streams. All are offline or incorrect,

DO NOT TRY FOR CCTV5!!! They are just showing some chinese game, unless it's delayed coverage but i couldn't see that in their schedule.

Hairy moments at the back!

Tim Sherwood has already commented on Benni's lack of run's and that Chelsea were interested. I wonder what he could be suggesting :rolleyes:

How do you get the video to work in winamp using that link, iv got sound but no picture and iv got the video window open on it as well.

If anyone's still struggling to watch the game, install Sopcast from here then start the program once it's installed. Then go here and press the 'Play' button across from Setanta and under Sopcast. That should be all.

The commentators are being needlessly critical of McCarthy, I fear he may get this all season because of the Chelsea rumours. They went on a rant about how he wasn't supporting Roberts good work out wide by being 25 yards away from the box. What they didn't mention was he was that far away because he'd chased back to win the ball which enabled us to get it to Roberts in the first place.

Archived