BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ressies Tonight - Strong Squad

Reserves play at Leyland tonight in the Lancashire Senior cup final, against BW.

Admission prices £10! Sorry guys, I aint paying those silly prices.

it should be free for season ticket holders, £10 is to much to watch reserve football

it should be free for season ticket holders, £10 is to much to watch reserve football

Its not a Rovers home match - which would be free for Season Ticket holders.

Its the Lancashire Senior Cup Final at a 'neutral' venue - for the purposes of tonight - disregarding that Bolton Ressies play there.

£10 is way too much, I cant get in for nowt so Im off out on the beer.

Reserves play at Leyland tonight in the Lancashire Senior cup final, against BW.

Admission prices £10! Sorry guys, I aint paying those silly prices.

£5 for kids, that's a 500% increase from watching the first team at home in a European competition.

We'll still be having a ride down though.

I believe tonight's line up is Fielding, Kane, Taylor, Hodge, Winnard, Nolan, Judge, Griffiths, Garner, De Vita, Peter. Subs: Clarke, Arestidou, Pezzoni, Haworth, Olsson.

Updates anyone?

Final result 6-2. Garner, de Vita in the first half and it was 2-2 at half time even though Rovers were much the better team.

In the second half Garner, Garner, Taylor and Judge.

Good result for Rovers and they were the better team throughout the game and fully deserved the win

Only bad thing was that Sergio went off after about 5 minutes with a bad looking injury so hope he is ok.

news article on the bolton website

Coach Peter Farrell said: "I have no complaints about the scoreline. They were much better and stronger than our lads and featured some experienced professionals. Although it was disappointing to lose the game it was a very good competitive fixture for our lads ahead of the new season."

:rolleyes:

I guess he's thinking of Taylor, Garner and Peter? with Peter being the most experienced player and, as said above, he didn't play more than 5 min

well done to the youngsters for winning the cup!

news article on the bolton website

:rolleyes:

I guess he's thinking of Taylor, Garner and Peter? with Peter being the most experienced player and, as said above, he didn't play more than 5 min

well done to the youngsters for winning the cup!

ANd Tony Kane who has a whole season in Belgium's topflight on his resumé.

Should expect much off the team will depart on loan in the coming weeks but nice win!

Archived