BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifa 2008

Guest Kamy100

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm gonna join when I get home, anybody want a game between 3.30 - 6 ?

Are we going to arrange games on this thread?

And should we all play as Rovers?

p.s sorry for all the questions

I think the fair thing is for both sides to be the same team so that there isnt any advantage.

The second thing is that we should just play when we see the other people online - really because if you set a time and the other person dosent show your sat there like a fool waiting to play. Just drop a message to the person from the main PS menu (it will be so much easier when they make this available in game)

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS: If people sign up please make sure you are around to play games now and again. Last time there were four of us in it - Me, Kamy, Wolverine and Simone else I cant remember. The three of us all played against each other but if the last person doesn't play his games then the league can not continue and thats why the last one dist-banded.

Sorry Cocker that was my fault last time, My wireless router broke so I had to wait a few weeks until I got paid so I could buy a new one. Have a Belkin one now and it has a very good signal and I bought a guarentee so I could get a new one straight away if it brakes.

Ah nice one - let the battle commence (I should be on tonight but think I have a few games against a mate lined up - If I am on before him and I see anyone on it I will give you a game - remember though, I like to show of first and win second - right, thats my excuse in already)

I'd be able to play aswell, my gamertag is Rogerinho14, currently getting spanked on Pro Evo.

Played 50

Won 9

Drawn 7

Lost 34

I know what your thinking, and I'm not that bad, I'm like Fulham, can't hold a lead for toffee!! Was playing earlier as Nigeria against the Czech Rep leading 2-0 til the 87 min then conceeded two to take it to Extra time and lost 4-3 in extra time!!!

ARGGGGHHHHHHH

Hopefully I'll be better at FIFA

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'll join the ps3 league tonight if i get chance!

I dont know if anyone has played their first game yet. I was on Fifa last night and suspect one night this week after 7:30 I will be on again so will keep a look out.

What I have started to find annoying is the voice changer people are using. I end up turning my head set off. Its like playing against a chipmonk

I have Fifa08 for PS2 and ProEvo08 for PSP...

the things that now let Fifa down that ProEvo is better at, are;

1) the crossing (it's rubbish!)

2) the shooting &

3) the stupid amount of time it takes to transfer players to their new clubs... (WHY do you have to do each player individually?)

The things Fifa is better at than ProEvo...

1) the keepers (soo much more real!)

2) the passing (it's much better, life like and flowing) &

3) the music, Fifa always has a good mix and Pro's music gets annoying after a while...

Fifa's choice of music this year is really good.

After hearing the Santogold song I went and checked out her other stuff, which is great too.

Signed up to Fifa on PS3 - is there a league running on here?

Tag is blueblood84 if anyone fancies a game. Im usually online most nights - probably from 8pm.

There was a leauge but it look to have vanished?

Anyway, I may be on for a game tonight after 7:30. Rover95 is my ID so I will give you a game.

Archived