BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Champions League

neekoy

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'd rather have United win. That way only one set of supporters have bragging rights and we don't have to hear crap from both sets for the next year or so.

I just cannot be bothered about tonight.

if anyone thinks the game will be anyting other than a boring crappy affair then good luck to you.

If ever a game was a nailed on 1 goal affair tonights the game.

Think I will spend the night doing the gardens, tidying up and then washing my hair :rolleyes:

On Radio 5 they were asking people to phone in and say who they wanted to win. I was tempted to ring and say I wanted neither to win as they are both money grabbing, selfish, arrogant whining, hypocritical bags of crap who have played their part in creating a tedious, predictable league and the destruction of football as a sport.

I hate both teams, and their fans are ____s.

Malouda is truly awful.

Seen him a few times on TV and still can't see why he gets in a team that finished 2nd in the Prem.

Think they should buy Jason Roberts for £25M. He would certainly be an improvement.

Bloody boring this. Watching it on Sky Sports makes it seem like just another Grand Slam Wednesday.

It did get a lot better after the first 15 minutes. Rooney has been excellent so far...that run brushing aside a player and cross-field ball which was knocked into Tevez to miss was fantastic. With Lampard´s equaliser it is hard to have any idea which way this will go.

It is already a lot better than the FA Cup final last year.

It did get a lot better after the first 15 minutes. Rooney has been excellent so far...that run brushing aside a player and cross-field ball which was knocked into Tevez to miss was fantastic. With Lampard´s equaliser it is hard to have any idea which way this will go.

It is already a lot better than the FA Cup final last year.

You're right, its a surprisingly good game now.

A heartbreaking penalty loss for either would be fine by me.

I found it bizzare that all comentators were saying what a brilliant end to end game and full of attacking play, well im sorry but two teams playing 4-5-1 and having a petulant child sent of isn't end to end and very attacking.

I thought Chelsea deserved to win on the balance of play but well done to Man Utd for being unbeaten throughout the tornument.

I do. He shouldn't have been so high up on the list though. The ease with which Kalou slotted home his penalty suggested he was the man for the job. It's easy to say now. United are the champs and I'll have to face my United-fancying boss and his weak grasp of the game in work tomorrow. :angry:

Archived