BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Champions League

neekoy

Sorry, got to disagree with you on this one.

thought you would ,as is the case with anything i post :P

col your post could be seen as trying to get a reaction which is now a no no in the "new" rules so please play nicely:wacko: :rolleyes:

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Without that we would have been talking about the disallowed Essien goal for years to come.

I thought it was right to be disallowed - and not even controversial. There was a player stood right in front of Reina when Essien shot - and if he isn't gaining an advantage for his team by being there - I don't know what you have to do to be interfering with play.

Skybet have Chelsea 6/1and Man Utd 11/8 to win both.

Scoles 40/1 to get a red card in the final and given his tackling somtimes might be worth a few pounds.

Also 10/3 for an all english Champions League final in 2008/9 season.

Zenit have crushed Bayern 4-0 setting up the possibility of Visa wars.

The UK will have to relax the ridiculous Visa restrictions on Russians travelling to the UK (Zenit will be at Eastlands) or else there aint going to be many Mancs in Moscow on 21 May (Chelski will be ok).

Actually, now you mention it Abbey, the diabolical reffing in the Liverpool v Chelsea game at the start of this season could well be the factor deciding this season's Premier Champions.

Nah philip. The old RFW and his assistant both say that they have been the victims of poor decisions all season. :rolleyes:

So, despite him playing for The Red Scum, he does seem to be a decent bloke.

The exception that proves the rule?

There's also Ryan Giggs - I've never heard of him causing any hassle to anyone . If only there were more like him .

Gers and Russians in Manchester just four days before the big one in Moscow. Manchester Airport is going to be interesting around May 18/19!

7 days.

And this is the big one! Rovers haven't given me a huge amount to get excited about this season, but good God have Rangers made up for it!

EDIT: And the significance of May 14th has just dawned on me. Oh, this is meant to be.

I have tot ake my hat off to the Gers. They have played a marvellous campaign with everything going on in their season.

1 cup in the bag

2 finals already secured

A couple of wins to win the league

Something must be good up there at Ibrox.

I wonder how the green eyed monster over in Celtic Park felt watching the defensive display of the hated enemies ?

I say well done Rangers. Now we will see 100k Rangers fand and more taking over the City of Manchester. Pity for some of them that being a Rovers fan I already have a box office seat to watch the final

so NA NA NA NA NA :brfcsmilie:

A couple of wins to win the league

Unfortunately its a bit more than that. Celtic will be 8 points clear if they win on Saturday, and the sheer volume of fixtures still to be played suggest a Rangers slip up is possible. We'll see.

Follow! Follow!

I have to say I am impressed that a Scottish club who don't have anything like the turnover of the Premiership have made it to the final of the UEFA with a primarily British team (Six Scots, One Northern Irish) and a Scottish manager.

Shows its not all about big money signings. THis should be an inspiration to Rovers. We can afford more quality than that but it is all about getting the players to perform.

Marvellous.

Rangers was excellent and they have been all way through the competition.

They were great to get through tonight, when they went a penny down i thought they were out.

What was that Italian puff doing diving on the floor when cousin touched him..

I have to say I am impressed that a Scottish club who don't have anything like the turnover of the Premiership have made it to the final of the UEFA with a primarily British team (Six Scots, One Northern Irish) and a Scottish manager.

Shows its not all about big money signings. THis should be an inspiration to Rovers. We can afford more quality than that but it is all about getting the players to perform.

Marvellous.

I've been thinking exactly that for a couple of months.

Rangers players that would get in Rovers team -

Whittaker, Cuellar, Ferguson, Novo.

Rovers players that would get in Rangers team -

Friedel, Nelsen, Warnock, Bentley, Dunn, Pedersen, Santa.

Rovers bench is stronger too, as is the squad in general. If Rovers were to get in to the UEFA Cup and got a decent amount of luck as Rangers have, we'd have as much chance of winning it as anyone.

Archived