BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Larissa (home)

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They'll lean back and have faith in the pacey strikers. As they can, because one single goal will get them through. Can't see this happen, we've conceded too easy away, and probably will have another hauler at home.

Rovers 1

Larissa 1

Sorry.

There are five charter flights coming from Greece in addition to all the people travelling independently and the Greek ex-pat community in the UK. The Greeks are talking about 2,000 being at Ewood- probably an exageration but they will have more than BIG CLUB or Pompey could muster.

Could be quite a night if Rovers get a really good response from our own supporters to the cheap prices.

Where did you hear about 2,000 fans? The people in our ticket house predict a 600-700 people travelling from Greece. I would expect about 1,500 people making the travel after all these years out of UEFA competitions for us, but unfortunately it seems that we'll not be more than 1,000

One bus full of crazy-Monsters left Larissa last night for the long journey across Europe. They will reach Blackburn Thursday morning

Where did you hear about 2,000 fans? The people in our ticket house predict a 600-700 people travelling from Greece. I would expect about 1,500 people making the travel after all these years out of UEFA competitions for us, but unfortunately it seems that we'll not be more than 1,000

One bus full of crazy-Monsters left Larissa last night for the long journey across Europe. They will reach Blackburn Thursday morning

Wow and I thought a five hour train journey to Volvos was a long trip True Fans

But imagine 4 days to Blackburn by bus 9 C and rain on Thursday evening a 3-0 defeat and 4 days back to Greece to reflect on Tuguys brilliance. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wow and I thought a five hour train journey to Volvos was a long trip True Fans

But imagine 4 days to Blackburn by bus 9 C and rain on Thursday evening a 3-0 defeat and 4 days back to Greece to reflect on Tuguys brilliance. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Maybe they're not planning to go back :P

whats that coming over the lancashire hills, is it the monsters, the monsters !!

Archived