BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Larissa (home)

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hughes had messed this one up with the formation. Not impressed.

Isn't he playing the same formation that has taken us to victories over Sunderland and Birmingham?

Looks like whoever is writing the min-by mins was as stunned as I am, it's only just come up there.

I can't help but feel Hughes has made an error in judgement on this one. Playing MGP, Sav & Benni may have just given us more freshness and desire in the early stages.

Still 75mins to go, who knows? A few red cards from them and we could get back in it.

Isn't he playing the same formation that has taken us to victories over Sunderland and Birmingham?

Looks like whoever is writing the min-by mins was as stunned as I am, it's only just come up there.

Yes he is, but we played Birmingham reserves and then scraped past Sunderland.

The formation is not the reason we conceded a goal.

You obviously has been waiting for any opportunity to slate the formation.

Not at all, I was critical of it last Saturday and I'm critical of it today.

Yes he is. Formation is irrelevant if we make stupid defensive mistakes.

No it isn't. The right formation allows you to dominate a game and apply pressure, I don't think this formation is really allowing to do that, nor is it allowing us to maintain any pressure we do get or keep the ball and create things.

Archived