• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pace?

Henchoz?

Ive seen a tanker turn quicker!

:lol:

my team prediction:

Friedel - Emerton, Samba, Ooijer, Warnock - Bentley, Tugay, Dunn, Gamst - Benni Mac, Roque de la Santa

Subs: Brown, Zurab, Olsson/Peter, Mokoena, Savage, Rigters, Derbyshire

(Don't know how Sergio's match fitness is atm, but he had a run out in the reserves the other night didn't he?)

Score prediction:

Rovers 6 v 1 Larissa

Tugay 4

Benni 26, 58

Roque 37

Dunn 73

Rigters 88

:rover: we believe :rover:

I'm driving down from Edinburgh and back straight after. Whether this is wise given my 4 hours sleep last night (because I had to catch a flight from London to Edinburgh at 6.50) I don't know.

Need to shout loud!

I know that this is the Rovers thread (and message board) but I didnt want to open a separate thread for this.

Spuds have loads of space in their game (on now) and Defoe has missed a good few chances already - that lad really needs to pull his finger out now he has a chance. He is giving no reason why he should be ahead of the other strikers they (or England have)

Going to the match soon, COME ON ROVERS.

Keep the faith, remember that it took us till 60min to break B'Ham but then the goals flowed.

:tu::brfc: :brfc: :rover: :rover:

Mind you there wasn't the pressure to score multiple goals on that day, that there is today. That said, if we can't win at least 2-0, with 20,000 (hopefully) packed into Ewood, against this mob....we kind of deserve to go straight out. This is a big chance for the lads to take back something after a horrible showing last leg. I really wish I could hear what Hughesy says to get 'em going before kick-off, but I imagine he won't have to say much.

GET INTO EM!

I keep thinking about that awful night against the Turkish team a couple of years ago. We could and should have beaten them about 5-0 but couldn't get it in. I just hope we throw everything at them and get an early goal to take the pressure off a bit.

Come on you Blues!!!

Team just as Nicko suggested it would be. Glad Sparky has done this- it will give Larissa something different to handle after they brushed us aside contemptuously two weeks ago.

Subs are Benni, Rigters, Kane, MGP, Sav, Zura, Brown and rover6.

Just to add to the sense of what might have been if/when we fail, four "seeded" clubs are out/going out already so we would probably be up to pot B in the draw if we make it. As it is, we are amongst the falling.....

Archived