BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Larissa (home)

Remember that 2nd leg UEFA cup tie during the Souey years (can't remember who it was against) when Corrado Grabbi and Matt Jansen missed glaring chances and despite playing well we couldn't overturn the deficit. That's, imo, what it'll be like. Belatedly gutsy but futile. Hope i'm wrong!

Gencleberlici wasnt it? Or however you spell it! If we can forget about the scoreline in this game I think there will be less pressure and we can easily do the 4 or 5-0! They are ######. We did it to MyPa and we can do it to these.

COME ON YOU BLUES

Attendance - 27

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gencleberlici wasnt it? Or however you spell it! If we can forget about the scoreline in this game I think there will be less pressure and we can easily do the 4 or 5-0! They are ######. We did it to MyPa and we can do it to these.

COME ON YOU BLUES

Attendance - 27

Yep it was Genclerbirligi (not sure thats how you spell it). Very similar situation, I think however we are much stronger and more experienced in Europe to make the same mistake.

Oh yeah has anyone else ever been to White Hart Lane and when you get off the train near the ground there is a building with a sign saying Genclerbiligi FC on it.Remember a few years ago going down there and it was pretty weird seeing that..

I really think that we can turn this over - I was out of the country for the last game, but I heard that we were absolutely awful and Larissa could have scored a bucketful. It's going to be the other way around, this time, except Roque'll get a hattrick.

I really think that we can turn this over - I was out of the country for the last game, but I heard that we were absolutely awful and Larissa could have scored a bucketful. It's going to be the other way around, this time, except Roque'll get a hattrick.

I wish i could be as positive as you.

hope its on a sky plussable channel and then i can get in at 5am crack a few tinnies and watch us win 6-0

And I hope it's on a freeview channel or I'll have a hell of a time convincing people to turn off spurs/bolton/everton for my sake.

I predict a 3-1 win, out on away goals. Which I personally feel is the singular worst rule in football.

Right, come on you lot of doome mertchants. Think positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Half of the posts on here are from people who want to cover their own arse's. So they can come on here and say "I told you so".

Get behind OUR team!!!!!!!!!

One LOVE

One TEAM

ONE ROVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are five charter flights coming from Greece in addition to all the people travelling independently and the Greek ex-pat community in the UK. The Greeks are talking about 2,000 being at Ewood- probably an exageration but they will have more than BIG CLUB or Pompey could muster.

Could be quite a night if Rovers get a really good response from our own supporters to the cheap prices.

My own view is that at 2-0 theres to much damage done, We have to score 3 and yes we did it against Brum but will luck be on our side this time again? I think however we line up we will strugle to break them down or they will catch us on the break but with 15,000 expected to turn up we should at least have some noise. Id love to line up 4 - 3 -3 and go in 2-0 up at half time but that is very unlikely as i dont think we have the character to come back from this and its such a shame because last year i loved going to the european games and watching us progress. I really hope we can go through but i dont think we can do this but i hope im wrong and we turn them over but this game reminds me of Genercerbirgli and we have to much work to do.

Rovers have a bad history of 'pulling things back'. Glencurbici being an example in Europe recently. Also Lyon, Celtic and Trelleborgs and more recently Leverkussen, all matches that slipped away.

Rovers are a different animal under Hughes and maybe this our time when the chances all become goals, I hope so and we'll go through comfortably if we knock em in. The closer it gets to the game, and on the back of Brum and Sunderland, I think we'll do it. It'll be a fantastic night if we do.

......................Friedal

.........Brett Ooijar Samba Warnock

................Tugay Mokeoena

..........Bently ..................Dunn

...............RSQ...........Benni

Archived