BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pompey Away

philipl

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A totally pathetic effort by the pompy board in pricing the game at full ticket price, its a sad sad price policy.

Pompy will be lucky to have 200 visiting fans and they will not sell out their home allocation.

As for the game being Wednesday, its a right royal pain in the rear with a very long drive in prospect.

Maybe they want as few away fans and possible and don't give a damn about home support anyway, especially with the game on a Wednesday night

Maybe they want as few away fans and possible and don't give a damn about home support anyway, especially with the game on a Wednesday night

Absolute joke the ticket prices for this game.. I hate going to this ground as it is that they have to add insult to injury by not lowering ticket prices.

Have they also forget it is also Halloween that night too?

Talking of 'witch' ;).. I think this calls for some fancy dress.

There might just be enough fans for us there to dress as the Witches of Eastwick :lol:

Don't fancy us against Pompey away. We will probably pack the midfield to try and combat them but they are very powerful, very quick and very solid. Sort of game where Reid would be very useful.

Harry has put together an excellent teamI wonder how far he can get with them?

Absolute joke the ticket prices for this game.. I hate going to this ground as it is that they have to add insult to injury by not lowering ticket prices.

Have they also forget it is also Halloween that night too?

Talking of 'witch' ;).. I think this calls for some fancy dress.

There might just be enough fans for us there to dress as the Witches of Eastwick :lol:

YOU AND JAN ROUND THE CAULDRON HAHAHHAA

YOU AND JAN ROUND THE CAULDRON HAHAHHAA

Don't... or this thread will get closed down too.. I could come out with numerous comments about her and witches and dressing up at Halloween but I won't bother myself :D . I heard she was a stuck up cow and that has been confirmed ;)

Anyway just sorted out my lift to Portsmouth as good old Birdy has confirmed he isn't bothering putting a coach on so got a big grin on my face now I'm happy!

I'd love to and kick her off over Scotland :P

Just to point out- Scotland is not between Blackburn- where I don't live anyway- and Portsmouth. :wstu:

Anyway I'm playing in a concert that night.

At least they've allegedly found a roof for the away end.

Don't... or this thread will get closed down too.. I could come out with numerous comments about her and witches and dressing up at Halloween but I won't bother myself :D . I heard she was a stuck up cow and that has been confirmed ;)

Anyway just sorted out my lift to Portsmouth as good old Birdy has confirmed he isn't bothering putting a coach on so got a big grin on my face now I'm happy!

When was the last time Birdy didnt put a coach on? Could you not have gone on the official travel, I'm sure you would have loved it!!!

Looking forward to this one, anyone else staying over on the Wednesday night?

A totally pathetic effort by the pompy board in pricing the game at full ticket price, its a sad sad price policy.

Not the case apparently, according to Tom Finn at last night's Fans Forum their normal prices are 34 quid behind the goal and 41 quid at the sides so they have in fact reduced the prices.

Probably as bad a draw as there was out there, on the bright side when we win we'll be in the last eight and dreaming about semi finals, finals and Wembley.

Yet again. Getting a bit tedious isn't it? :rover::tu:

When was the last time Birdy didnt put a coach on? Could you not have gone on the official travel, I'm sure you would have loved it!!!

Looking forward to this one, anyone else staying over on the Wednesday night?

Yes I was shocked when he rang to say he wasn't putting one on for Tottenham or Portsmouth. Might have something to do with the fact that he's away down south for both trips and hasn't got time to organise. The regulars have sorted it out between themselves so there's no problem us getting there.

I'd love to go on the bingo bus :blink: but last time I checked I was banned. Through no fault of my own my I point out. It might have had something to do with the fact that I said Barbara Magee's customer service skills were extremely limited :huh:

Guest fernhurstblue
Not the case apparently, according to Tom Finn at last night's Fans Forum their normal prices are 34 quid behind the goal and 41 quid at the sides so they have in fact reduced the prices.

Probably as bad a draw as there was out there, on the bright side when we win we'll be in the last eight and dreaming about semi finals, finals and Wembley.

Yet again. Getting a bit tedious isn't it? :rover::tu:

any idea when the minutes from the fans forum will be posted on the site?

Can I jsut ask you all to wind your necks in and start acting like adults, or as close to mature adults as you can manage.

That means not going round "But they started it wah wah wah"

It'll be a tough game against a very good pompey side

Can I jsut ask you all to wind your necks in and start acting like adults, or as close to mature adults as you can manage.

That means not going round "But they started it wah wah wah"

It'll be a tough game against a very good pompey side

That's me told *slapped wrists*

I apologise

Archived