Sheffield United v Arsenal

Tottenham Hotspur v Blackpool

Bolton Wanderers v Manchester City

Coventry City v West Ham United

Liverpool v Cardiff City

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chelsea again - a) at home and B ) against lower league opposition!

Who knows what will happen, Chelsea are on a poor run at the moment :lol:

Apparently Fulham had 2 or 3 chances to nick it towards the end.

And as for our tie... What a game down at Fratton Park... The most goals ever scored in a Premier League game.

Absolutely typical. First I read there were only two all Prem games, and I KNEW one of them would be us. Lo and behold! Pompey away! Worst thing is even if we beat them we're almost certain to play a Prem team in the next round too. This is getting ridiculous. Chelsea get ridiculously easy home ties almost all the time in all domestic cups, and we are constantly getting either Prem teams or away fixtures, usually both. I believe in coincidences, but I don't trust them when they're at this level. I'm starting to genuinely wonder whether some of those upstairs are worried we might take one of the big boys out if we get to the later stages. We've got the worst draw of all the Prem teams in the draw.

What an awful draw for the fans however I game which I feel we can progress in. Looks like the Spuds game will be moved to Sunday therefore I imagine this game will be played on the Tuesday.

Will be staying over in Portsmouth I think as driving down and back in one day will be too knackering.

What an awful draw for the fans however I game which I feel we can progress in. Looks like the Spuds game will be moved to Sunday therefore I imagine this game will be played on the Tuesday.

Will be staying over in Portsmouth I think as driving down and back in one day will be too knackering.

I think it's a good draw.It gives us a chance to beat them ,and put the record straight.

Mind you,what sort of side Sparky puts out will probably be determined by the result of the Larrissa game.If we go out of europe,then I should assume we'll be going all out to win the Carling Cup.If we win on Thursday,and get to the group stages,then I should imagine we won't field a strong team against Pompey.

A totally pathetic effort by the pompy board in pricing the game at full ticket price, its a sad sad price policy.

Pompy will be lucky to have 200 visiting fans and they will not sell out their home allocation.

As for the game being Wednesday, its a right royal pain in the rear with a very long drive in prospect.

Archived