BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pompey Away

philipl

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know what would be brilliant..........we should all turn up at the game with our own bells and get the whole away end to ring it every time that idiot rings his in the Pompey end. There aren't going to be many of us so we might as well try and make as much noise as possible.

I know what would be brilliant..........we should all turn up at the game with our own bells and get the whole away end to ring it every time that idiot rings his in the Pompey end. There aren't going to be many of us so we might as well try and make as much noise as possible.

That would be hilarious.. and very annoying :) He spoils it for me that bloke I dunno how Pompey fans put up with him through each game. He's debatably 15 million times worse than our drummer! Imagine!

If it was £15 a ticket then i'd expect a decent crowd but £25 per adult is outrageous!

What the guy says about either paying to see 90mins of the second string Pompey side or buying the new Pro Evo sums up why people would rather play computer games than go watch/participate in sport. It's too god damn expensive and it puts people off.

According to a lot of Pompey fans I know, they all get annoyed with him as well. I really think it's time for us fans to give him a trick or treat.

A trick - Ring our bells at him for 90mins :lol:

A treat - A Benni masterclass putting Rovers through :D

I know which I'd prefer :D

Ay up Vick, what you doing in this neck of the woods.... didnt think we managed to drag you away from the offish site!!!

I'm liking the Scooby Doo vampire outfit off that site... but I'm quite drunk so anything would seem like a good idea at the moment.

That would be the funniest thing I could ever see. We just need to stop the repetitive "play up Pompey, Pompey play up" chant now. :angry:

I will be going and am hoping for a win, as i'm stick getting stick from fickle Pompey fans over the drubbing they gave us last season at Fratton :ph34r:

Archived