BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pompey Away

philipl

We were foolish to risk Bentley in these circumstances, I hope The Axe is only is only slightly blunted, we really need him for the next two months.

He doesn't sound only slightly blunted. He sounds like he might be out for those two months! We will see.

Anyway, I have a question. Treacy is a midfielder, right? So why bring on a forward and (ostensibly) a fullback for two injured midfielders when we're one up? (Technically two questions there) No point naming the lad if he won't even get a chance with two mids injured.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He doesn't sound only slightly blunted. He sounds like he might be out for those two months! We will see.

Anyway, I have a question. Treacy is a midfielder, right? So why bring on a forward and (ostensibly) a fullback for two injured midfielders when we're one up? (Technically two questions there) No point naming the lad if he won't even get a chance with two mids injured.

perhaps a tool if we are comfortable and to give him some match experience?

Hughes has gone for the experienced player rather than throwing a youngster into the fire. He obviously values the competition.

Hughes has gone for the experienced player rather than throwing a youngster into the fire. He obviously values the competition.

Experienced in utterly different positions, yes they are. If he values it that much why name a youngster in the first place? It's not as if we're liable to race into a 3-0 lead where there's no risk at all of him mucking it up.

Experienced in utterly different positions, yes they are. If he values it that much why name a youngster in the first place? It's not as if we're liable to race into a 3-0 lead where there's no risk at all of him mucking it up.

Treacy might be forced on if Dunny has to go off...

Archived