BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley Have Sacked The Gaffer

AlanK

Back to Burnley Basics says local Hero

The new man in the spotlight is local Burnley man Jebadia Lee Hooker, his firm beliefs in “Family Values” and incredibly strong “Family Ties” put him in the forefront for the vacant position as manager.

“I have been a Burnley fan all me life.” Said Hooker after a few false starts “The team and I share much strength”

The Burnely faithful seem to be more than delighted with the prospects that Mr. Hooker brings with him.

“That man a hero” Grunted one fan after a long night at the slaughter house.

“I have never been so happy” simpered a limping woman. “He reminds me o’ my cousin ‘cept he much more pretty”

Mr. Hooker brings a radical view of family life with him and has traced his family tree in a perfect straight line, never once deviating from the bayou of lower Louisiana. Many members of his family have been extras in movies such as “Freaks” and “Wrong Turn” but no one compares to his cousin and father Sloth, made famous by the film Goonies.

“He be a hero to me and looks a man can have no better” quipped Hooker “That man was like a brother to me even though he was me dad”

When asked what football experience he has he only refers to strengthening the family ties and “Getting back to Burnley basics”

“To have a strong team we need a strong family. This be something that Burnley can teach the players. If they can’t be online wit’ our style of life maybe we need some people from Burnley to kick the ball.”

Fans are completely behind the thoughts and dreams that Hooker has for Burnley and the prospect of him axing the first team squad in favor of locals does not scare them in the least.

“Our ability to love one another conquers all” the mayor responded. “We have quality people here that can play some good football”

The players however seem unsure.

“When he asked for all my families’ numbers I was a bit confused” replied the team’s top scorer. “He asked me where my wife fit in my family tree. I know Burnley love stuff like this but I can’t do what they ask. I have handed in my transfer request.”

019852403x.elephant-man.1.jpg

Local man has dreams for team

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had presumed SC was doing a good job for them- I was surprised with the attack on him by 3 of the Burnley supporters in yesterday's LT's supporters' corner; those comments were made before he left. In today's LT Flood is saying that they had a long conversation on Wednesday about their lack of wins and it was decided it was best there be a parting of the ways.

Roll on 4 o'clock to listen to Radio Lancs.

Resigned? Boloxx! Cotterall was sacked and thats that!

Reading the smoke signals from that conference Brendan Flood has wrested power from the Chairman. imo Flood obviously planned this and seized the initiative by potting Steve Cotterill whilst Kilby was abroad on business. Sounds to suspicious old me like Kilby was phoned and informed of Floods action after the event.

One odd fact though is that to the best of my knowledge there does not appear to have been any objections from the players.

Resigned? Boloxx! Cotterall was sacked and thats that!

Reading the smoke signals from that conference Brendan Flood has wrested power from the Chairman. imo Flood obviously planned this and seized the initiative by potting Steve Cotterill whilst Kilby was abroad on business. Sounds to suspicious old me like Kilby was phoned and informed of Floods action after the event.

One odd fact though is that to the best of my knowledge there does not appear to have been any objections from the players.

Gordon, do you think Flood has delusions of grandeur for the Dingles and thinks SC was not a big enough name to attract "star players" to T' Turd in much the same way Uncle Jack decided Don Mackay was not high profile enough for the "new" Rovers?

P.S. Talking of "resignations" there was no sign of Scummings column in the LT this Tuesday. Wonder if he was potted as well? Or does it just appear in the Burnley edition now?

Man U have signed the 14 yr old German/Ghanain/Dingle John Coffee after he refused to return to the third world country.

Much as I hate them, I am not sure that its great for the game in general that this can happen.

Was this to do with things, or was it that Flood/Kilby were scared of a peasants revolt.

what about Chico for manager? ;) He's already very popular down at the Turd, or so I've heard. :D

Who the hell is this "Chico" I've been hearing about this but have no clue who is is. Can someone tell me who he is or what the story is behind him, it is a him is it not

Ooooh they are all excited they've had a dozen applicants.

Who the hell is this "Chico" I've been hearing about this but have no clue who is is. Can someone tell me who he is or what the story is behind him, it is a him is it not

Ooooh they are all excited they've had a dozen applicants.

This d1ck did an appearance on the pitch at a recent dingle match.....

Chico time!!!!

Amazing delusions of (un) grandeur these Clarrotts,after apparently turning down the Bolton job and for the heinous crime of being an ex-b'stard manager he is......... Souness is 'not good enough' for many of them :blink:

To be fair, they're probably right.

Gordon, do you think Flood has delusions of grandeur for the Dingles and thinks SC was not a big enough name to attract "star players" to T' Turd in much the same way Uncle Jack decided Don Mackay was not high profile enough for the "new" Rovers?

Reading between the lines from the statements given thats the impression I get. Kilby might just be in for a rough ride.

Have to laugh, many of them seem to fancy Jewell. The dingles did nothing but talk smack about him when he was at Wigan and how crap he was and how he couldn't manage a club without a big transfer kitty. A few of 'em seem the think Souness might be alright.

As I posted on the other "Trouble at t'turd" thread Brendan Flood is moving in and is going to take over the club. (Imagine that - a takeover rumour that actually materialises!). Kilby is a typical two-bob millionaire who really does not have enough cash to fund a football club properly.

Flood has serious wealth and an appetite to invest it. Ousting Kilby and the rest of the muppet board will be next and they will land a proper manager. My suspicion is that they will take their time and get him in place for next year as Flood and McLean (his right hand man) will want to finalise the clear out before installing a new team.

Comment from Claretsmad.............

We don't want him coz his credentials don't stand up to scrutiny, not because of his Blackburn connections.

From the fans of a club who have had such managerial giants as Waddle, Ternent and Cotterill just where the hell does the sheer arrogance come from?

Destroying their own town centre apart I beg the question are they more puddled than we could have ever thought? :!: :unsure:

Comment from Claretsmad.............

We don't want him coz his credentials don't stand up to scrutiny, not because of his Blackburn connections.

From the fans of a club who have had such managerial giants as Waddle, Ternent and Cotterill just where the hell does the sheer arrogance come from?

Destroying their own town centre apart I beg the question are they more puddled than we could have ever thought? :!: :unsure:

Yes they are

:lol::lol::lol:

Archived