• Santa Cruz
    • Roberts
    • Reid
    • Pedersen

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blaming the ref is the easiest option.

We have basically our full strength team out, and the fact is that we have been beaten convincingly at home.

DONT COMMENT WHEN YOU HAVENT SEEN THE GAME

your talking utter rubbish. We have battered villa tonight and the scoreline is a mystery. I saw the first 60 mins in the pub here,. I walked out after an abysmal refereeing decision because i was getting annoyed by idiot teplice fans. But before this, we played well. And our play before their first goal was excellent.

your talking utter rubbish. We have battered villa tonight and the scoreline is a mystery. I saw the first 60 mins in the pub here,. I walked out after an abysmal refereeing decision because i was getting annoyed by idiot teplice fans. But before this, we played well. And our play before their first goal was excellent.

I have been watching it you k**B.

We have played some nice build up play but its all about goals not creating chances. Scoreline is not a mystery to me as I thought Villa would beat us.

I get home and straight away find utter rubbish. Villa gave a very polished away performance. Did we have a shot in the box (McCarthy early in the 2nd maybe)? They let us play it around in midfield, defnded well and took their chances. As I've not seen the game on TV please explain what the abysmal ref decisions were. From where I was sat the penalty and red card looked pretty straight forward. Stupidity on Nelsons part. However i wait to see the TV replays.

Archived