BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ugh

More than a bit snobby that philip.... even coming from our resident 'fiddle party waller'! Got to say I wouldn't touch the one in drag with your's gunner but it's a touch unfair criticising scouse birds for making a day out of it. The temperatures hardly helped set off the gallons of day-glo tan spread thickly on the acres of flesh on view but to decry a day out at drab and decidedly chilly Aintree is churlish. No doubt they'd all like to be on the balcony of a compact apartment in some old island capital on the Med gazing out in quiet reflection whilst the sun sets over the harbour with a pint of Stella in their hands but you will no doubt be suprised to know that not everybody over here wants to spend their final years as some male equivalent of Shirley bloody Valentine!

I agree with AS. I was there yesterday and, as ever, there are plenty of absolute stunners.

Unfortunately the attention gets drawn to the inevitable muttons dressed as lambs and the girls who don't seem to know what dress size they are.

A word to the wise.....

Go to Cheltenham and avoid Aintree.

Friday was a nightmare for anyone remotely interested in racing.

Summed up by the placing of a burger van in a place where it blocks the view of most of the home straight for half the people watching in Tatts. Although watching is not necessarily the word.

Bangor-On-Dee on the 19th is a good day out and "the accused" is not usually present.

Well fair play to them all, mutton dressed as lamb or not. They went out and had fun. What should they do, lock themselves away because they don't meet the thin and classy criterion?

Far from it, however trying to squeeze into a dress that is clearly 2 sizes too small for them is hardly doing them any favours is it.

Far from it, however trying to squeeze into a dress that is clearly 2 sizes too small for them is hardly doing them any favours is it.

I went and loved every minute!!

It's OK until the likes of rog are trying to squeeze into it as well Manc. ;)

Well fair play to them all, mutton dressed as lamb or not. They went out and had fun. What should they do, lock themselves away because they don't meet the thin and classy criterion?

There's nothing wrong with classy women. And in any case, contrary to popular female belief most men are not exclusively attracted to waif-like, super-thin bimbos. If you're good looking, possessed of a nice figure* and have a handle on what your actual dress size is then you'll be ok.

*This statement obviously excludes the various buffalo pictured in the link.

More than a bit snobby that philip.... even coming from our resident 'fiddle party waller'! Got to say I wouldn't touch the one in drag with your's gunner but it's a touch unfair criticising scouse birds for making a day out of it. The temperatures hardly helped set off the gallons of day-glo tan spread thickly on the acres of flesh on view but to decry a day out at drab and decidedly chilly Aintree is churlish. No doubt they'd all like to be on the balcony of a compact apartment in some old island capital on the Med gazing out in quiet reflection whilst the sun sets over the harbour with a pint of Stella in their hands but you will no doubt be suprised to know that not everybody over here wants to spend their final years as some male equivalent of Shirley bloody Valentine!

:lol: that made me laugh, a lot.

There's nothing wrong with classy women. And in any case, contrary to popular female belief most men are not exclusively attracted to waif-like, super-thin bimbos. If you're good looking, possessed of a nice figure* and have a handle on what your actual dress size is then you'll be ok.

*This statement obviously excludes the various buffalo pictured in the link.

Never said there was anything wrong with classy women (like what I am) Matt. Never could understand the penchant for clothes that are much too tight either.

Now, please excuse me. Must go and get sorted out for the next race meeting............ ;)

Never said there was anything wrong with classy women (like what I am) Matt. Never could understand the penchant for clothes that are much too tight either.

Now, please excuse me. Must go and get sorted out for the next race meeting............ ;)

Apologies. You did appear to cite classy as a negative.

Ugh alright, what a miserable looking cow. if she found every aspect so abhorrent just f**king stay away, or comment from some island in the middle of nowhere.

Gets my bloody goat. If the women are all awful, everyone's being sick, the place is awash with plastic bottles etc etc then ###### off somewhere else and let the thousands who attend have a good time.

Ugh alright, what a miserable looking cow. if she found every aspect so abhorrent just f**king stay away, or comment from some island in the middle of nowhere.

Gets my bloody goat. If the women are all awful, everyone's being sick, the place is awash with plastic bottles etc etc then ###### off somewhere else and let the thousands who attend have a good time.

You really are incredibly stupid-did you not read the rest of the article about the suffering that is inflicted on these racehourses?

The "this really is ugh" was in relation to the abuse some of these animals are subject to.

You really are incredibly stupid-did you not read the rest of the article about the suffering that is inflicted on these racehourses?

The "this really is ugh" was in relation to the abuse some of these animals are subject to.

"I am at Aintree for my first Grand National, the spectacle millions of people around the world are watching, the ultimate showcase of British racing, and I am wading through a sea of empty plastic beer bottles.

On the approach to the course, I had already seen dozens of young men who, caught short, had been disgorged from their minibuses and were openly urinating by the side of the motorway.

Now, I am surrounded by red-faced young women, dressed to the nines, clutching plastic ice buckets containing bottles of champagne.

By the end of the day, they are being hoisted on to their boyfriends' backs, barely conscious, with vomit down their ridiculously over-tanned cleavages. Having fought my way to the Red Rum bar to buy some water, I find there is none on offer, and nothing to eat either, merely booze, booze and more booze.

Which shouldn't come as a surprise, I suppose, given the Grand National's sponsorship by John Smith's beer: the more inebriated the punters, the more cash they will wager. "

And the other half was about the injured horses. The National is a fantastic event and some of the runners get injured, get over it. I know my daughter would be upset if anything happened to her welsh pony but life goes on.

Are you a vegetarian ?

No, that is a typical piece by The Daily Mail.

It decries the treatment meted out to racehorses, takes the side of animal welfare concerns, & slags off the people who attend Aintree.

It's written for people who want to be scared and frightened of life.

If ever Aintree & the Grand National was to be banned on the grounds that that reporter commented on then it would then be up in arms about "political correctness destroying our English traditions."

Probably the same approach it took a few years ago when the GN was disrupted.

I'm vegetarian. Anyone here eat horse meat? If not, why?

Archived