BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Portsmouth V. Blackburn

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't really know how you can say that, gamst has won almost every important header between those two. Having one of his better games in while.

You should know by now. Gamst could go out and score a hat trick and everyone would still find something to rail against him about saying it's just more of the same pitiful performances.

Says something when Nelsen is a more effective striker, with more attempts on target than Roberts.

Then he gets clean thru and gos down like a feather weight - so much for being big and strong that i keep hearing people bleat on about

I don't mind Emerton in central midfield in this formation as he gives us a little pace.

Campbell should be off.

Totally agree with you about emerton. Think he is doing well. Very versatile.

Anyone else agree? :D

Totally agree with you about emerton. Think he is doing well. Very versatile.

Anyone else agree? :D

I have always liked Emerton as a player, plenty of energy right thru to 90 mins.

Time stick derbs on for roberts now, fresh legs to run at them a bit.

When was the last time Sky showed a game without feeling the need to mention the "Top 4"?

How the (Please don't use that word again) are they relevant to this? Give it a ###### rest, they've ruined the game for the rest of us in every other conceivable way, atleast allow us a brief escape while we're watching our own team play.

They're targetting Reid everytime at right-back as they know he's not a natural defender, and they're having a lot of success with it too.

Need to put Emerton back in there.

Good lad Santa.. Wooooooooohoooooooo

Great finish by RSC and a nice lay off from the man who can trap a ball further than most can kick it.

We need to hold onto this!

A simple 2 yard pass, not a moment of magic, while well executed only what you'd expect a footballer at this level to do.

I still don't rate him and find him incredibly frustrating to watch.

Decent shot there from him tho... I'm going to keep criticising him - it seems to be helping his game!! ;)

Archived