BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Portsmouth V. Blackburn

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not the fratton arms ...its mad in there but if you want a scrap they will.we went in a few years back and the landlord said it was best if we left.....we across the rd somewhere and two rovers came in with pool cue scaRS

PORTSMOUTH: Ashdown, Lauren, Johnson, Diarra, Bouba Diop, Muntari, Defoe, Distin, Utaka, Campbell ©, Kanu. Subs: Begovic (GK), Aubey, Baros, Kranjcar, Davis.

ROVERS: Friedel, Reid, Samba, Nelsen ©, Warnock, Vogel, Emerton, Pedersen, Bentley, Santa Cruz, Roberts. Subs: Brown (GK), Ooijer, Tugay, Dunn, Derbyshire.

From the official site..

No James for Pompey?

I'm going to Portsmouth next season and I am going to kill that *&$* with a bell.

Not before ramming it up their posterior first.

I though offensive weapons were banned in football grounds. If that ffffing bell isn't offensive I don't know what is.

.....and i'm taking my daughter to Ewood when we play them so she can play her violin in their general direction.

Archived