BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nickos Thread

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope Rovers sign Maniche and Tiago (on loan).

And maybe Seitaridis, if he still has it.

Yesterday, 15:33

My personal favourites for Rovers midfield would be Maniche and Tiago. And maybe Seitaridis for right back.

Aug 10 2008, 22:18

Atletico Madrid want to sell Maniche and Seitaridis. This would solve 2 problems Rovers have currently, CM and RB.

We can afford them.

Should Ince try to sign them?

Jul 23 2008, 03:54

Atletico Madrid have transfer listed Maniche, Seitaridis

So, to summarise....we should be signing Maniche, Seitardis and Tiago?

Just seen this.

Blackburn, nevertheless, are looking to strengthen their own strike force with their manager, Paul Ince, believed to be keen on Getafe's Ikechukwu Uche. The 24-year-old Nigerian has a buy-out clause of more than £10m and although Blackburn have made an inquiry they are yet to submit a bid to the Spanish club. (Source - Independent)

Just seen this.

Blackburn, nevertheless, are looking to strengthen their own strike force with their manager, Paul Ince, believed to be keen on Getafe's Ikechukwu Uche. The 24-year-old Nigerian has a buy-out clause of more than £10m and although Blackburn have made an inquiry they are yet to submit a bid to the Spanish club. (Source - Independent)

Doesnt sound like a Rovers signing!he aint past it! :lol:

Only jokin, Rovers cant afford to pay 10million+ on a unknown talent!

Gone are those days, well and truely!huh hum Grabbi!

On FM he did pretty well for my Rovers team lol.

Would be a good signing for around 7mil if we could get the same for Benni. Actually no, it would be great.

He has alot of pace to his game and could be a great addition to the squad, and I suspect he could be used quite effectively on the wings too if needs be.

Heard some pretty sad news today that certain people within our club are more than happy to cash in on our assets. We are giving the strong line publicly, but its just front.

Don't have much time, so cannot delve into detail.

Will shed more tomorrow later on in the day.

:angry:

Heard some pretty sad news today that certain people within our club are more than happy to cash in on our assets. We are giving the strong line publicly, but its just front.

Can this message board get anymore depressing. Maybe we should add a new grey coloured skin to match the mood.

Can this message board get anymore depressing. Maybe we should add a new grey coloured skin to match the mood.

It can get worse, sadly, as has been mentioned, things are being leaked (from our end) and there are reasons behind that.

So it's the owners that are essentially pulling the pin on us?

Sounds like we're already being prepared for Championship football.

I think we need to snap up one of these interested investors ... and fast.

Seems like right now, the devil we don't know is looking like the only way.

Can't see how that's the case. All they would be doing is devaluing an asset. The best thing anyone can do is to big the place up in the hope of getting a higher price.

Remember, the trustees want the HIGHEST possible price and you don't get that by running it into the ground. We do have hard evidence that the trustees will not accept a bid they think undervalues the club.

I hope there is no truth in this.

Man city board Team Talk

67 I think your hopes are correct - there is no truth in that. The 'source' say his mate works at the hotel Sven stayed at, but think you will find it's the wrong hotel for starters. Didn't read any more than that, already too much tenuous biff.

Nicko, do you know if that young French defender Paul Baysse? Is still at Rovers.

The last mention of him was from you 5ish days ago, and nothing has been said since?

Also, have we still got a huge number of random players on trial at the moment? Someone said to me earlier, that the door was currently revolving with trialists more than the additions and departures at WHL! :lol:

Just seen this.

The guy has pace to burn. He would be an excellent signing. Bit pricy though and i very much doubt its true. Maybe we had a brief look at him as a replacement to Benni but after Ince's nobody is leaving statement i wouldn't be hopeful on this materializing.

This news on people from inside the club looking to cash in. Is this where the Bentley cash seems to have gone? Would make sense considering the calibre of player we've been linked to after his sale.

Oh well bring on saturday :rover:

Just seen this.

He scored one of the funniest goals I have ever seen:

What a celebration!

And yes he was also a great player for me in FM...

It can get worse, sadly, as has been mentioned, things are being leaked (from our end) and there are reasons behind that.

???

ok we have lost our last manager, but is that a reason to kill the entire club? everyone gives up just like that?

John's spots have not always been the most reliable to say the least.

We know there has been a huge amount of tittle tattle coming out of Ewood and perhaps some of it got enlarged in the telling.

The fact is that the club and its new management would have zero credibility ifany players are now sold in this window and the club knows this as does Paul Ince.

For everyone who says "yes but what if a player stamps his feet and demands to leave?", Rovers can certainly brazen out the last 16 days of the window. Go back to other players leaving and have any of them managed an exit within 16 days of first going public about wanting out? The fastest was wee Barry Ferguson and that took about 22 days of the 31 day January transfer window.

Back to the media and thankfully City's home defeat last night and the Benjanigate stories are crowding out the stories that Hughes will bid again.

I can only hope that the Rovers PR machine are going for slow burn on the RSC live interview with SSN-

A BIG splash in the LT today which will get picked up by the electronic media throughout the day and have the national media carrying it tomorrow.

John's spots have not always been the most reliable to say the least.

I am not one for making these type of comments up to beef up my own profile, not into that. I think you will find the last time I posted similar information, it has proven to be correct.

Anyway, this is a good as source as it gets and they have no reason to make it up. I was also told information behind Ince's appointment and the reasons behind that, but don't think I am going to delve into too much detail as it will stir a whole lot of trouble.

Make your own mind up whether you want to believe me or not. Just passing on some information on some of the going ons at the moment. It did not actually surprise me much when I heard it.

Trust me, if I heard positive things, I would have let you all know!

I am not one for making these type of comments up to beef up my own profile, not into that. I think you will find the last time I posted similar information, it has proven to be correct.

Anyway, this is a good as source as it gets and they have no reason to make it up. I was also told information behind Ince's appointment and the reasons behind that, but don't think I am going to delve into too much detail as it will stir a whole lot of trouble.

Make your own mind up whether you want to believe me or not. Just passing on some information on some of the going ons at the moment. It did not actually surprise me much when I heard it.

Well John, I hope your wrong on this one... (Get down and begins to pray)

Still has zero credibility unless you spill the beans.

One or two people have info from good sources on the QT which they won't post publicly but I cannot say it fits with what you are suggesting here.

Archived