BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nickos Thread

I am not one for making these type of comments up to beef up my own profile, not into that. I think you will find the last time I posted similar information, it has proven to be correct.

Anyway, this is a good as source as it gets and they have no reason to make it up. I was also told information behind Ince's appointment and the reasons behind that, but don't think I am going to delve into too much detail as it will stir a whole lot of trouble.

Make your own mind up whether you want to believe me or not. Just passing on some information on some of the going ons at the moment. It did not actually surprise me much when I heard it.

Trust me, if I heard positive things, I would have let you all know!

Erm...you've not actually said anything.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heard some pretty sad news today that certain people within our club are more than happy to cash in on our assets. We are giving the strong line publicly, but its just front.

Don't have much time, so cannot delve into detail.

Will shed more tomorrow later on in the day.

:angry:

Well you've posted twice since the above post and still have'nt given any details, now would be a good time.

Tottenham have joined Manchester City in the battle to sign Blackburn Rovers striker Roque Santa Cruz. (Daily Mirror)

Manchester City hope to win the race for Santa Cruz by increasing their bid to £15m and have also registered an interest in £10m-rated Real Zaragoza striker Diego Milito. (The Independent)

Obviously the Indie report is Joorabchian drivel, but the Mirror bringing up Spurs again is a worry.

Olivier Kapo wants to quit Wigan only a month after arriving from Birmingham and Sunderland could offer the midfielder an escape route. (Daily Mirror).

Not just us with problems then!

Aston Villa are willing to pay £7m to sign Reading striker Kevin Doyle - but the Championship club is demanding £8m. (The Times)

Half the price of Roque - strikes me as a very MON-like thing to do.

Hughes can't keep his mouth shut

Hughes pretty much tells the media that the bid was meant to show that the club isn't in a bad financial shape. :rolleyes:

"I think what the bid does show is that the club is in decent shape financially and that we were able to make a bid of that significance.

"Maybe the stories of the financial crisis flying around are not as substantiated as they should be."

Shut up Hughes, I've had enough of Citeh's (and your) #.

Sounds like you're only trying to convince one person there Hughes.

Putting in a bid which was clearly going to be rejected hardly cancels out the fact your club was selling two of your best players behind your back only seven days ago.

Obviously we cant sign anyone now who can play tomorrow, which kills the urgency factor now.

I think we have until 12 noon today to register a player. That's normally the case anyway, not that it matters as we won't get anyone in today.

Still has zero credibility unless you spill the beans.

One or two people have info from good sources on the QT which they won't post publicly but I cannot say it fits with what you are suggesting here.

So take no notice then philip. John's said that he's a good reason that he won't reveal any more so leave it at that. Not revealing too much or his sources is only what alan nixon does most days and nobody pressurises him to 'spill any beans'.

I must say that what he says stacks up some. As I have already said on here some recent events have baffled me. I'm quite prepared to believe that the dumbing down of our club began during the last season. We can say what we want about williams and Hughes and Ince but they are all only the puppets and not the puppeteers are they?

So take no notice then philip. John's said that he's a good reason that he won't reveal any more so leave it at that. Not revealing too much or his sources is only what alan nixon does most days and nobody pressurises him to spill all the beans.

john isn't a journo though is he ,were as nicko keeps his cards close to his chest sometimes so he can make some coin.

didnt need to qoute there .damn :wacko:

Heard some pretty sad news today that certain people within our club are more than happy to cash in on our assets. We are giving the strong line publicly, but its just front.

Don't have much time, so cannot delve into detail.

Will shed more tomorrow later on in the day.

:angry:

John, put out a question on a conspiracy theory going round Blackburn about the Walker trust publicly coming out with the statement saying they were reinvesting in Rovers when rumours were implying this was a stunt to deflect or prevent criticism of them from the fans.

John, put out a question on a conspiracy theory going round Blackburn about the Walker trust publicly coming out with the statement saying they were reinvesting in Rovers when rumours were implying this was a stunt to deflect or prevent criticism of them from the fans.

Well where is that 3 million they put in now!?! considering we havent spent the Bentley money or the cash that was supposed to be available to Hughes (10mill!?!)

I hope there is a greater plan in place that we are all missing but Im sure Jack Walker is turning in his grave with current events!!

Sounds like you're only trying to convince one person there Hughes.

Putting in a bid which was clearly going to be rejected hardly cancels out the fact your club was selling two of your best players behind your back only seven days ago.

An old Spurs ploy, as I recall.

Archived