BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nickos Thread

But not correct Theno - Matthias is only telling us something that most of us knew or suspected was happening.

What was that about putting a spin on things

As I said in April as soon as our European chance looked liked it was over - Bentley was already closing the door - as proven by his own admission he ahd been speaking with Spurs.

You can doff your cap and go belly up for Spurs along with Ray Matthias if you want Capt .......... but count me out. <_<

btw Our Euro chance was not over until the last day of the season in the 2nd week of May.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nicko: So no imminent transfer than Fowler then? Do you know how Fowler has deserved a deal?

RF: So are you giving me a deal mate?

PI: I know you haven't scored against any of the lower standard teams in pre-season or showed any sign of improving the options we currently have but go on then. £50k a week ok?

Who is Robbie Fowler on the teamphoto at www.rovers.co.yk? Is Villanueva there?

Can you make a bigger size?

Middle row, far left is the only person that I can see that looks like him. Bit hard to tell though with that resolution.

*Edit to add* Fowler that is. CV front row far right?

You can doff your cap and go belly up for Spurs along with Ray Matthias if you want Capt .......... but count me out. <_<

btw Our Euro chance was not over until the last day of the season in the 2nd week of May.

I aint doffing my cap about Matthias , just not believing everything is as bad as what is making out which you somehow are trying to score points on.

As for our Euro chances , as I posted when it looked not that it was - as most people thought at the time.

As it keeps appearing , Rovers are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Doesn't matter what is printed or said but for some reason including yourself there are a majority who appear to have a downer and negativity on everything Rovers at the moment.

I am not saying everything is rosey and you could well be proven correct but until there are actual facts everything is just up in the air.

The best us Fans can do is look forward to the beginning of the season with or without trepidation depending on which side of the fence you are, and see what actually develops.

Get a grip - Look at the facts and stop trying to rip holes into everything associated with Blackburn Rovers.

Weak willed??? Did our statement on Roque or Inces statement on NO more sales sound weak?? Did it fook!

Ray Matthias isnt our PR man - he just gave an interview, that has had a media spin put on it. WE all knew Bentley was going - who cares!

ROVERS PR - Made an official statement - ROQUE is staying, he also said it live on SSN.

WARNOCK - Came out and said he hadnt handed in a transfer request - Only a month or so ago he said he would be happy to stay.

What more can the club do for you people!?!?

I am looking at the facts

we lost 2 of our best performers from last year & though there may not be much we could have done about them leaving we have taken a gamble with their replacements! Yes, Ince said nobody else is leaving but he said that about the previous also.

I know it looks as though Im going against Ince but I am just starting to panic, I hope more than anyone that this works out, especially for Ince because of the amount of stick i have (& im sure everyone else on here has) about him over the last couple of months. Its not so much Inces fault but some positive PR would go a long way and the best PR could be provided by Ince tomorrow at 16:45!!

Thanks Mods! :tu:

On topic:

Anyone - Are we too late to make signing in terms of registration, for tomorrow's game? :unsure:

Not yet, but we'd have had to have kept him in a secure vault for it to still be a secret now.

I believe the deadline for registration is 12noon on the day before the game.

Villanueava is in Blackburn. Who said he is in South America???

Ill be dreaming if Benni is sold for that amount!

As of yesterday Carlos was still in chile, that has come from Lee who does all the website details for the official site and works out of Ewood park

Whilst appointing a set of donkeys to manage the team...

I have kept quiet up till now in the face of many comments like yours, but on the day before the team and the club management go into battle for real, that kind of remark is uncalled for and very counter productive. If you actually ARE a Rovers supporter, then PROVE it by getting behind the club and the team including the coaching and management side. This is were it all begins for real!

I am looking at the facts

we lost 2 of our best performers from last year & though there may not be much we could have done about them leaving we have taken a gamble with their replacements! Yes, Ince said nobody else is leaving but he said that about the previous also.

I know it looks as though Im going against Ince but I am just starting to panic, I hope more than anyone that this works out, especially for Ince because of the amount of stick i have (& im sure everyone else on here has) about him over the last couple of months. Its not so much Inces fault but some positive PR would go a long way and the best PR could be provided by Ince tomorrow at 16:45!!

Surely your old enough to let words go by, I could pick holes in most other football clubs at the moment as well. Wait for saturday and a few games after that and then we can all decide how to react.

You could point out that after 18 months in management Ince already has two trophies in his cabinet and achieved what everyone one else called a Harry in football.

I can think of quiet a few prem managers who haven't got ###### after many years managing!

Archived