BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nickos Thread

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FOWLER - Will sign. That is presumably the long-term target. Allow me a Gloat Fest when that one goes through. Took some stick for breaking that one a few weeks ago...maijg it up blah blah...anti-manager blah-blah. Just happened to be a hell of a story.

ROQUE - Tottenham? Well, if they have £20 million. At least you could take that idea seriously. However I am not sure it will come round. They have taken about a month to replace Keane with Arshavin.

WARNOCK - Probably the good news...I hear Newcastle are now after another and much-cheaper left back. No names. That one is for Sunday - I hope.

MAN CITY SALE - Chelsea want Sturridge. I like him a lot. Could be a shrewd, shrewd deal.

MAN CITY ROQUE INDEPENDENT - Like I said yesterday, Joorabchian feeding his mate and he is swallowing. Milito is also a Zahavi/Joorabchian job. Sure, that's happening too...just like it did at Everton.

THE GETAFE STRIKER - Could be right. I hear a pacey striker would be an option if Benni was ever sold.

I have to say Chelsea are looking more and more like the real football power in the land. Not just with the big name up front signings but with having a policy that stretches down into their younger teams too. I hope Rovers are watching this. I would really like Rovers to take a few high class pricier youngsters on even if it meant paying £1m + for 16 year old reserves.

£9m eh? OK, that thing about "No one is leaving"....

Or to put a spin on it Bobski ( as everything else seems to have at the moment relating to Rovers, in fact there have been more spins on here than on my washing machine at that is sayiong something knowing my wife and her love relationship with the contraption)

' ... nobody is Leaving , but could be sold' :unsure:

Keane is off his rocker if he is going to pay 9 million for a 31 year old out of shape player in Benni! Well, no reason to let an idiot keep his money.

I very much like the idea of bringing in a very fast high quality younger player. This Getafe chap could be just the ticket!

TEAM NEWS - I won't be doing any of that...certainly not when you are aware that other people/clubs are watching.

FOWLER - In the team picture but not signed yet...what is going on?

VILLANUEVA - Well he was here on Wednesday...but fit to start?...pass.

MCCARTHY - If Sunderland have reached £9 million that will be interesting. If...

Keane is off his rocker if he is going to pay 9 million for a 31 year old out of shape player in Benni! Well, no reason to let an idiot keep his money.

I very much like the idea of bringing in a very fast high quality younger player. This Getafe chap could be just the ticket!

Keane is ###### poor in the transfer market.

I like Benni but he is not happy here and 9 million is ridiculously good...

Get a grip - Look at the facts and stop trying to rip holes into everything associated with Blackburn Rovers.

Weak willed??? Did our statement on Roque or Inces statement on NO more sales sound weak?? Did it fook!

Ray Matthias isnt our PR man - he just gave an interview, that has had a media spin put on it. WE all knew Bentley was going - who cares!

ROVERS PR - Made an official statement - ROQUE is staying, he also said it live on SSN.

WARNOCK - Came out and said he hadnt handed in a transfer request - Only a month or so ago he said he would be happy to stay.

What more can the club do for you people!?!?

The old saying applies here; possibly with as much real meaning as it has ever had. "There are none so blind as those that don't wish to see".

It has just popped up on SkySports News that were trying to agree a fee for Vince Grella. I know this was reported in the papers the other day...

Emerton is a major doubt for Everton, who the hell replaces him? He is on RoversWorld and basically indicated he wouldnt be taking part at all?

Also, Sky has Carlos as a major doubt for Saturday as well...

Considering Emerton's apparent absence against Everton, and Ince's love for loans, im suprised we didnt get in on this: http://www.sportinglife.com/football/trans...ual_110235.html

You can doff your cap and go belly up for Spurs along with Ray Matthias if you want Capt .......... but count me out. <_<

btw Our Euro chance was not over until the last day of the season in the 2nd week of May.

We'd already counted you out Theno. We know you will be playing golf every Saturday afternoon from now on (weather permitting) because you told us some time ago.

I can't believe we haven't signed anyone. We have more money than Newcastle, they end up signing Collocini, who do we try and sign Andrews. I think we really need a good start tommorow, if we lose a couple before deadline, players like RSC and Warnock might be heading for the exit doors. Anyway the seasons starting tommorow, Nicko you going to be at the game tommorow? Do players have to be registered by 12 today to play tommorow?

Must have...so who was that in the team picture? Don't answer that...it's no biggie.

If he IS here now then he could be worth a seat on the bench surely.

Otherwise what do I have to bet on? ;)

Which player, in which picture is Nicko asking about?

Archived