BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] World Cup Qualifiers 2010

philipl

I don't mean to sound like a flag burner or anything; but does anyone else dislike the current England squad?

It just seems like there's too many ego's for them to play well as a team.

There are players I dislike and am a lot harsher on them especially in friendlies but once the competitive games come around I don't hate any of them, I think Capello is doing a good job and largely has picked the best players for the team.

i wouldn't be able to use England and hate in the same sentance

Oh good 2-0 as I type, sounded like a dodgy goal again,.... Oh top work by Barry, well done!

EDIT: I see you said dislike, don't know where I got hate from, same still applies though, don't dislike any of them when they are playing for England in the competitive games.

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't mean to sound like a flag burner or anything; but does anyone else dislike the current England squad?

It just seems like there's too many ego's for them to play well as a team.

I am english and I hate the english national side.

It is full of players who i dislike when they play for their clubs so why should i like them just because they are playing for england?

I am english and I hate the english national side.

It is full of players who i dislike when they play for their clubs so why should i like them just because they are playing for england?

I agree with that, don't rate most of the players playing and i seriously dislike a lot of them. That and everytime they win a game there is talk of this golden generation and the usual going to win the world cup or euro cup bs.

Club wins for me over Country everytime when it comes to football.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived