BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cheap Tkts For Bolton Game?

trs

The seats are only classified as "Impaired Views" when we play Blackburn Rovers. All your views must be impaired - what with you all only having one eye, and that in the middle of your foreheads.

Sorry, local derby banter gland just kicked in! ;)

Pfft..."Big City Bolton" :lol: . More like back water Manchester suburb.

Mrs Creosote dragged me to a car boot sale at Bolton market last sunday. Ffs the cast of "League of Gentlemen" were there. Obviously had come down from Th'Orwich moors fer t'weekly shop.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do we get a free beer? I think someone should contact the club and ask. Maybe Lee would know?

Personally I think at a derby game where many of you have already said there is always trouble free beer is highly irresponsible of Bolton and I'm surprised the police are allowing it.

Personally I think at a derby game where many of you have already said there is always trouble free beer is highly irresponsible of Bolton and I'm surprised the police are allowing it.

It's only one. Not likely to have us all breaking out the Kalashnikovs now is it?

It's only one. Not likely to have us all breaking out the Kalashnikovs now is it?

But it's one you don't have to pay for on top of the ones you'll be having elsewhere, in the ground or outside somewhere. and there are plenty who don't even need one.

But it's one you don't have to pay for on top of the ones you'll be having elsewhere, in the ground or outside somewhere. and there are plenty who don't even need one.

Get a life. Good grief!

Pfft..."Big City Bolton" :lol: . More like back water Manchester suburb.

Mrs Creosote dragged me to a car boot sale at Bolton market last sunday. Ffs the cast of "League of Gentlemen" were there. Obviously had come down from Th'Orwich moors fer t'weekly shop.

its not even in bolton hahaaha they are burnleys cousins in bred and cloven hooved and have you heard em talk mumbled garbled numpties...

The muppets are playing old dvds of past glory days, and basically they beer is cheaper and they want to get the fans in the singing mood from there.

Bet we outsing them whatever they do! Im hoping our away support can be similar to that at Everton away or better!

What is this "Fanzone" thing exactly???

edit: Will, dear, I think you should pass that poor girl in your signature a bucket asap, she is quite clearly about to throw up...

At a guess, it will be near to the ground, stalls providing beer? Maybe with big screens with footy on ?

If that's her looking sick, i'd love to see her when she is looking well!

Just got back from Bolton.

The first 1000 fans into the ground get a free pint.

Bolton have only sold out their allocation for the south stand.

There are plenty of tickets home areas. I got one for the west stnd lower tier near to the Rovers fans with ease, although the robbing gets charged me £25 but at least I got a ticket and will look to get a "free transfer" to the away end unless of course there are fellow Rovers fans around me :P

If they find you out I doubt you'll be getting a free transfer to the away end :huh: If Bolton score I'll watch out for the one person sat down in the West stand! "Where's Wally?"

some of us actually do have brains. I dont doubt for a minute that I will be a target if that happened however I am certain that I will get my move pre kick off (both in the stands and on the pitch).

;)

Archived