BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cheap Tkts For Bolton Game?

trs

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was talking to a girl at work this afternoon who said that when she phoned up for 2 tickets she was told only single seats were left out of the new allocation but they were getting 300 more and to go down at 4.00pm today.

That takes our allocation to just over 4,000 - lets hope the last few get snapped up :tu:

Was talking to a girl at work this afternoon who said that when she phoned up for 2 tickets she was told only single seats were left out of the new allocation but they were getting 300 more and to go down at 4.00pm today.

That takes our allocation to just over 4,000 - lets hope the last few get snapped up :tu:

hopefully they'll give us a few more tickets after that aswell

Lee from the Official site said - Just over 100 left earlier this morning.

So hopefully we should be sold out by this afternoon. Woo hoo - 4000 Rovers fans at the Breezeblock, lets make some real noise and get them 3 points. PAUL INCES BLUE ARMY!!!!

According to the Rovers site, there are another 303 tickets available, described by Bolton as Impaired Views. There are no tickets on sale at the Reebok, but any that are left can be bought from Ewood on Saturday morning up till 10 noon. How the hell can a 10 year old stadium have impaired views?

Yes of which only 100 or so were left earlier this morning.

Apparently they are classed as impaired because you may need to turn your neck to see or they may have a railing in the line of your view at some points. So they sound like they may be really low down or something!

According to the Rovers site, there are another 303 tickets available, described by Bolton as Impaired Views. There are no tickets on sale at the Reebok, but any that are left can be bought from Ewood on Saturday morning up till 10 noon. How the hell can a 10 year old stadium have impaired views?
At the top of the steps that lead into the stands there are some handrails. The seats behind these are described as impaired view. There's no big deal. You get used to it soon enough and you can see all of the pitch. Some fans ask for these tickets as there is more leg room and it's quicker to get down onto the concourses from there.

True, will never forget that 33,000 crowd at Burnden when we were both in the 3rd Division.

Superb night that! A crowd figure that will never be beaten again between the clubs and which stood as a 3rd Div record until a Sheffield derby topped it.

Incidentally the Ewood record is over 62000 although God only knows how they packed em in. I went to the Man City home cup tie in the late 60's when a supposed 40,000 were in and we were like sardines then.

Superb night that! A crowd figure that will never be beaten again between the clubs and which stood as a 3rd Div record until a Sheffield derby topped it.

Incidentally the Ewood record is over 62000 although God only knows how they packed em in. I went to the Man City home cup tie in the late 60's when a supposed 40,000 were in and we were like sardines then.

I was on the riverside Gord. Biggest attendance I've ever seen at Ewood.

62000 eh? That averages out at just over 15000 on each side, - that's around the entire number of today's season ticket holders on every side of a ground half the size it is now.

Or:

the two ends full as of today's ground, and 23000 on both sides.

Another 60,000+ crowd was seen at Ewood for a FA cup game v Blackpool in the 1920's.

At that time the reported capacity of Ewood was around 70,000!

P.S.

Shame we did not get the whole stand for Saturday,pretty sure we would have seen nearer to 5,000 travel.

60,011 March 4th 1925.

Havign read the input from Den I have just rang a lad I know from the ticket office at wandereers. There are plenty of home tickets still on sale. There are limited seats to our right as thats is were their clowns sit but plenty of seats central and to the stand to our left.

Bought our three tickets today; one adult and two old codgers for an amazing £25.

I always love going to the breezeblock.

Cummon you blues. I think it will be a good game. Wanderers 2 Rovers 3

The seats are only classified as "Impaired Views" when we play Blackburn Rovers. All your views must be impaired - what with you all only having one eye, and that in the middle of your foreheads.

Sorry, local derby banter gland just kicked in! ;)

Archived