BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cheap Tkts For Bolton Game?

trs

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive been to every single Rovers/Bolton game at the reebok and i can't really recall when they started ripping us off to be honest.

Looking back through the tickets the most i have paid to go there was £32 in the 05/06 season, which was actually less than what we charged them in the same season.

Seems to me most people spat there dummy out because they didnt return the £15 favour the season after in 06/07, they instead charged us a whopping £21.

Last season they charged us £24.

When we give their lot £15 tkts for our place I remember their local paper (bolton evening news ) giving it major back page headlines in an effort to get as many Bolton fans to Ewood as possible.

Would I be right in thinking there has been nothing of the like in the LET?

When we give their lot £15 tkts for our place I remember their local paper (bolton evening news ) giving it major back page headlines in an effort to get as many Bolton fans to Ewood as possible.

I certainly haven't seen it, but there has been a small advert on the penultimate page of the paper advertising the match and the prices.

Rovers did an advertising campaign in Bolton for the £15.00 deal. I think it's Bolton who have put the ad in this time for the game at their ground as adverts in the LET by Rovers are usually in their corporate wording etc.

For away fans the facilities and atmosphere are excellent. Away fans are normally located the uper tier of the South stand behind one of the goal. This section will accommodate approx 3000 traveling fans. Clubs with larger followings, will also be allocated a third of the lower tier.

Taken from here as I have nothing better to do!

I thought it was more than half our allocation. Thanks for that. If we can fill the 3000 then id be happy

Ive been to every single Rovers/Bolton game at the reebok and i can't really recall when they started ripping us off to be honest.

Five or six years ago there was a game when Bolton offered lower tier tickets first with juniors getting a concession. I promised our kids we'd go, by the time I qualified to buy tickets (there was a restriction imposed by Rovers of some sort) the lower tier had sold out. It then became apparent there were no concessions in the upper tier and I got stung for £140 to take three kids to the match. Never been back to the Reebok since, though we may go to this one.

3000+ Rovers fans should make for a cracking day. Sing your hearts out for the lads.

Pubs for game -

Greenwood -Big pub, go to top of road where roundabout is, turn left and walk down about 1000m

Beehive - Top of the road on the roundabout.

2,934 in the Upper Tier

it holds 2,934

The allocation will be for 2,000 in the upper tier and a further 1000 in the lower tier. A further allocation would simply mean pushing the bolton fans further over in the lower tier.

When we played them on Dec 28th a few years ago (the only time we've taken a full allocation of 3k), this was for the upper tier and the lower corner of the stand.

At the end of the day, mute point, all the tickets are the same price anyway lol :rover:

The Bolton hierarchy seem to be very generous at the moment, cheap tickets for our game, free travel last week for their fans to West ham and today

announced free travel to spurs later on this month.

I can see this kind of thing happening at more clubs, considering the present financial climate.

They did it for about their last 3 away games last season too. Apparently they are doing it for most london games this season. At west Ham they usually take about 300, this year it was over 2000

Bit generous with the 300, but hey, that's just me and Bolton :angry2:

Archived