SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cheap Tkts For Bolton Game?

trs

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A pleasant surprise from the winkers.

Fortunately for me, I will be on crutches again after yet another knee operation next week and I have the offer of watching the game from the comfot of one of the hotel rooms/suites courtesy of the brewery.

Now thats what wifey is good for ;)

I know its not 100% on topic but, as i said in my 'help' thread (which i cant find) i am going to watch the Fulham game in January.

How do I purchase the tickets ?? Do I buy them online and pick them up at Craven Cottage ?? Do i whisper that I am a Rovers fan at the ticket booth and buy it from there ?

I need your help once again ....

thanks

Anyone got thiers yet?

I tried phoning but after being on hold for 7 mins I gave up as they must be busy - il try again later this afternoon.

I was the same this morning.

Does anyone know if the ticket office will be open before the Man U game, as I might go then and save myself £2 booking fee (almost an extra pint :huh: )?

A minute!

Well, I'm not going then. Why don't they open another window?

Disgraceful!

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

It was in response to the two lads who posted above saying it had been very busy all morning.

I pointed out that i just rang up and was in the que for about a minute, obviously meaning that it must have quietened down by now.

I know its not 100% on topic but, as i said in my 'help' thread (which i cant find) i am going to watch the Fulham game in January.

How do I purchase the tickets ?? Do I buy them online and pick them up at Craven Cottage ?? Do i whisper that I am a Rovers fan at the ticket booth and buy it from there ?

thanks

Give the Rovers ticket office a call, they'll post em out to you (might charge you a bit more cos of the overseas part!) or it certainly used to be the case you could collect tickets from the club we were playing (past tense as it's been a few years since I've done that, I think tickets were taken on the players' coach and left at the away ground ticket office). You'll be able to pay via card over the phone.

thanks

No doubt Gunner Graham will be able to sort you out mafioso.

Been told that sales r going well.. tickets started being sold for the upper tier 1st Row AA & sold up2 Row LL already so i'll assume the Top tier will all be sold. Got my mine thankfully!!!

Got row MM tickets (top tier) this afternoon.

Quite a healthy queue, dont think many were after the £35 United tkts.

Got row MM tickets (top tier) this afternoon.

Quite a healthy queue, dont think many were after the £35 United tkts.

MarkBRFC kindly arranged sorting out our tickets :D Ended up on Row DD.. so i assume where near the front of the top tier!!! I'll bet that the top tier will sell out on just the season ticket holders purcahses.

Not sure how many season ticket holders we've got this year :brfcsmilie:

Archived