BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cheap Tkts For Bolton Game?

trs

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been to Bolton ticket office today and got told the tickets for Rovers fans cannot be bought at the breezeblock as only Rovers are selling the away tickets. I have previously been able to get away tickets through their ticket office.

I asked about prices and he couldnt give me an answer as to the cost for away fans.

Something suggests a different price for Rovers fans -_-

If there is one absolute certainty in life it's that Bolton Wanderers will take any opportunity to screw Rovers fans for every penny. They've been doing it for years. I had just got around to thinking about going to this one after swearing never to step inside the Reebok again but I'm having second thoughts now.

I wonder if the reason that only two of the stands are priced at £15 suggests the price will be higher for rovers fans. Bolton can try and justify the higher price by saying half of their fans will be paying the same. You only have to remember the season when rovers charged Bolton fans £15 and they charged us £24 for the game at their ground.

I'm sure that the prem league rules state that away fans must not be charged any more than home fans for equivilant seating.

For example at Ewood, away fans in the Darwen End cannot be charged any more than fans in the BBE.

Not 100% on it but sure its right.

You're right but I'm sure Bolton would argue the stand Rovers fans are put in is of a better quality than the areas where they are charging £15.

You're right but I'm sure Bolton would argue the stand Rovers fans are put in is of a better quality than the areas where they are charging £15.

Im not sure that is right, both lower tiers behind the goal are £15 each, both upper tiers are £25 each.

So if we are only given the upper tier, they are charging us the same price as there fans in the equivilant seats which they are perfectly in there right to do so.

Whats the delay in giving ticket details out for the bolton game, they have released ticket details for the sunderland game and that not until november!!

I thought it would make sense to have the tickets on sale before the utd game, as this is the last home game before the bolton match.

Archived