Paul Ince ?  

476 members have voted

1. 1. you decide!

• Back
    • Sack

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Out of interest TGM, do you have any basis for what you say? I'd love it if he came on hear and read what we have to say, but I doubt he would.

Somebody posted in the Paul Ince thread that they received a personal reply to an email from John Williams which went in to quite a lot of detail. One of the things mentioned was that JW said he reads this messageboard, as well as the official one.

I am sorry guys...........

But sacking paul ince or not will not make a difference anymore.

the various meetings that will be held after the match today is about life in championship, which player to offload, how to tighten the money usage this coming jan, how to minimize the financial blow for championship next season, as relegation is invetiable.

the chance/time to sack Paul Ince is gone. It is officially too late to rescue oursleves.

1) no manager that posses the ability to save us will want to get anywhere near us.

2) no players that have the ability to rescue us will want to get anywhere near us.

3) the slightly above average team we have at the current moment will be down to a below average team this coming Jan due to the few good players that will want out!

4) its not just the manager that has a problem, the whole management team has to be replaced. too much work needed to be done with too little time left.

5) teams that lies around us in the premiership table has all found their momentum, and does not have managerial problem, thus are picking up. Causing us to want to climb the table almost impossible.

we are heading down and for a very long time.

Somebody posted in the Paul Ince thread that they received a personal reply to an email from John Williams which went in to quite a lot of detail. One of the things mentioned was that JW said he reads this messageboard, as well as the official one.

Cheers LeChuck. I hope he reads every single post.

nicko wouldnt know 2 minutes after the final whistle. But common sense, if there is any left at Ewood, says that Ince should pack up and leave tonight.

He may have heard speculation from unreported stuff from during the week that he hasn't mentioned - of course he knows nothing after a game has just been played.

He may have heard speculation from unreported stuff from during the week that he hasn't mentioned - of course he knows nothing after a game has just been played.

Nicko and a colleague did a piece in the Mirror yesterday about Bruce sticking up for Ince. In the sub title it said "Ince gone if Blackburn lose at Wigan".

So I think there's your answer.

I am sorry guys...........

But sacking paul ince or not will not make a difference anymore.

the various meetings that will be held after the match today is about life in championship, which player to offload, how to tighten the money usage this coming jan, how to minimize the financial blow for championship next season, as relegation is invetiable.

the chance/time to sack Paul Ince is gone. It is officially too late to rescue oursleves.

1) no manager that posses the ability to save us will want to get anywhere near us.

2) no players that have the ability to rescue us will want to get anywhere near us.

3) the slightly above average team we have at the current moment will be down to a below average team this coming Jan due to the few good players that will want out!

4) its not just the manager that has a problem, the whole management team has to be replaced. too much work needed to be done with too little time left.

5) teams that lies around us in the premiership table has all found their momentum, and does not have managerial problem, thus are picking up. Causing us to want to climb the table almost impossible.

we are heading down and for a very long time.

Don't be so silly, numerous sides have come out of positions worse than ours before. We are in deep, deep trouble but almost every year in the Premier League clubs find their way out of trouble from worse positions than ours currently. Look at Fulham last season.

It's still salvageable but we need to act NOW.

Gosh that would be a suprise Pafell!

Er what would?

If you are refering to my comment to Nicko, then I was asking if he had already heard information prior to this game - additional speculation/ imfo etc. Of course he knows nothing just after a game has finished - even then as a sports writer it is his job to find these things out - so he may have heard something after the game - only he knows.

Nicko and a colleague did a piece in the Mirror yesterday about Bruce sticking up for Ince. In the sub title it said "Ince gone if Blackburn lose at Wigan".

So I think there's your answer.

Thanks, I have not seen the daily mirror for a few days.

On a sidenote, everyone here is PRESUMING that a new guy will come in and make an immediate impact and begin winning games.

That might not happen! And then we are in really big trouble.

Do you think it could get any worse than what Rovers are doing now.

Saying that Burnley coming up and Rovers going down in the same season, now that would be the worse thing to happen this season.

Er what would?

This "Is this a large hint about the vacancy coming available?"

Saying that Burnley coming up and Rovers going down in the same season, now that would be the worse thing to happen this season.

Always look on the bright side. At least it would deny them the chance to beat us for the first time in 30 years.

14 Man City 17 4 0 5 19 10 1 3 4 11 15 5 18

15 Tottenham 16 3 1 4 7 7 2 2 4 12 14 -2 18

16 West Ham 16 3 1 4 11 13 2 2 4 6 11 -7 18

17 Sunderland 17 3 1 5 11 13 2 2 4 6 12 -8 18

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18 Newcastle 16 3 3 2 13 11 0 4 4 6 13 -5 16

19 Blackburn 17 1 2 5 5 15 2 2 5 12 19 -17 13

20 West Brom 17 2 2 4 9 15 1 1 7 3 17 -20 12

Nothing else to say is there?

I was watching Final Score and anticipating Garth Crooks' response when asked about the result today. He said that Ince has been unlucky, and Sunderland have shown that only one win can turn your season around. Crooks went on to say it's down to our board to have the balls to stand by him.

I can't believe the one-sided ###### that comes out of the media. Crooks is pally with Ince and doesn't want him to fail as a black pioneer, despite the fact that if this was any other club he'd be criticising the manager. This was the same Garth Crooks who accused Wolves of being racist when they appointed Mick McCarthy over Incey.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing...other than "Paul here's your p45".

Negative 17...my God.

Don't be so silly, numerous sides have come out of positions worse than ours before. We are in deep, deep trouble but almost every year in the Premier League clubs find their way out of trouble from worse positions than ours currently. Look at Fulham last season.

It's still salvageable but we need to act NOW.

the very reason why i boldly suggested it is mainly due to our financial backing.

we are different from any other premiership teams.

Tell me which manager will want to come to us in this current situation?

No Money, No time, Dire situation, small fan base, small town, etc...........................

We were able to attract when we were punching above out weights, but immdiately become very unattractive given the current circumstances.

Its a mess.

yes there is

INCE GET YER COAT

Oh god. That's horrendous viewing. Especially seeing as the other clubs around us are Newcastle (have money to spend in Jan), Spurs (on the up and a good squad), Sunderland (will have a new manager and money to spend) and City (the richest club in the world).

Only West Ham look like being dragged down, possibly Newcastle could stick around there aswell but they usually find a way out of trouble.

We need Stoke to go through a bad run or something or else we could be screwed. Why have the board left it this long.

the very reason why i boldly suggested it is mainly due to our financial backing.

we are different from any other premiership teams.

Tell me which manager will want to come to us in this current situation?

No Money, No time, Dire situation, small fan base, small town, etc...........................

We were able to attract when we were punching above out weights, but immdiately become very unattractive given the current circumstances.

Its a mess.

Clubs have still survived from worse situations. Fulham might have appointed Hodgson late December last year but they looked as good as down even in March.

With the right leadership we can still find a way out.

Archived