BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Train Station Brawl : Blackburn V Burnley

sambo

As reported on the front page of the LET, there was fighting between Blackburn and Burnley fans Saturday night. I was on the train, and didn't really see the fighting, but i saw the Burnley fan get on the train and shout 'COME ON BURNLEY' - there were more waiting outside the train station. Batons were wielded, arrests made etc

What are your thoughts?

Supposedly the Burnley lads got a good hiding though

Its the second incident of Rovers train trouble, following people will fireworks and looting when we played Bolton

As reported on the front page of the LET, there was fighting between Blackburn and Burnley fans Saturday night. I was on the train, and didn't really see the fighting, but i saw the Burnley fan get on the train and shout 'COME ON BURNLEY' - there were more waiting outside the train station. Batons were wielded, arrests made etc

What are your thoughts?

Supposedly the Burnley lads got a good hiding though

Its the second incident of Rovers train trouble, following people will fireworks and looting when we played Bolton

No report in the LT re who got the better of whom so no need for the triumphalism. If these lads need a tear up so much the Army is currently recruiting.

No triumphalism, although they deserved what they got for causing the trouble. Rovers fans getting a bit of a bad reputation atm, fireworks and smashed windows at Bolton to fighting at Wigan.

• Backroom

To be honest there seems to be a growing number of numpties at Rovers now, most of them spotty kids who like to give it the big I am when all there mates are behind them.

A few at Wigan were threatening our own fans.

At times it's embarassing to be a Rover's fan (although you get these everyhwere now)

I guess theres a first time for everything. I assume your lot didn't run like usual because they were stuck on a train? ;)

Nothing to run from they were all under the seats :tu:

Longsider the keyboard warrior, priceless :lol:

Yeah they were all chavs, has been sensationalised because I only saw chantings. Definitely pre planned, the Burnley fans were waiting but I don't think the Rovers fans had planned for them to be waiting, the Burnley fans were with a woman who tried to shut one of them up.

Yeah they were all chavs, has been sensationalised because I only saw chantings. Definitely pre planned, the Burnley fans were waiting but I don't think the Rovers fans had planned for them to be waiting, the Burnley fans were with a woman who tried to shut one of them up.

So the (not so) famous suicide squad travel with their mothers these days eh...dear oh dear!!

:lol:

This is what "Football is for Fans" gets you!

Gentrify the game I say.

Archived