BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The New Chant?

mark1875

A N Others Blue and White Army?

[Your name here]s Blue and White Army?

Waggy off T'internets Blue and White Army?

Bob Flemings Blue and White Army?

John Williams? Robin Williams? Batman and Robins? Tim Robins? Mark Robins?

The list is quite literally endless.

shall it be a respectful "allardyce's blue and white army" or are we just going straight in with "big fat sam's blue and white army" ? just wondered your thoughts lol

Er No.

It Has to be BIG FAT SAM'S BLUE AND WHITE ARMY.

Probable have us all hysterics the first time it is sung - don't know how Big Sam will take it though.

It works best with three syllables, ala Un-cle Jack-s, Mark-Hughes-'s, Sou-ness-'s, Paul-Ince-'s

So based on that it has got to be either 'Big Fat Sam's' or 'Alla-dyce-s'. You could indeed drag out Big Sam's but it doesn't roll of the tongue like Big Fat Sam's.

So Big Fat Sam's Blue and White Army it is. :D

Alternative song maybe:

He's big, he's round,

He's sending West Ham/Citeh/Sunderland (use appropriate) down,

Big Sam, Big Sam.

Takes me back to a motorway services car park on the way to the old Wembley for the play-off final. My mate and I standing openmouthed watching our wives (who have no interest in football) dancing arm in arm singing "Big Fat Jack's Barmy Army". Of course we later changed it to "Uncle Jack's Barmy Army" out of respect.

But if Sam doesn't mind, it's got to be, "Big Fat Sam's Barmy (or Blue and White) Army.

It slides off the tongue.

Paul Ince's, Mark Hughes's, Graeme Sounesses, just never rang true.

Archived