BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Valentines Day Here Soon..what Should You Do?

Well I think its out of order that the bloke always shells out. Where does it say that its just a one way thing.

Its all a load of commercial rubbish.....................................................I of course will be doing the flowers meal and gift

I'm taking the other half to Brussels for the weekend. First class on Eurostar

So you're going to sit for 2 hours each way with free booze served to your seat ... which presumably she's not allowed to drink just now!?

I bet you'll make her get it served anyway and then drink it for her ... that Goldenballs moment isn't looking so much like a one-off suddenly!!

:P:lol:

Hopefully going to Rovers/Coventry :lol:

Will just do the usual flowers/meal stuff though, a new restauant has just opened up down the road from us, its got good reviews so far so i might try and get us in there for the night.

I always give mine something she isnt expecting...like a donkey punch

:(

My birds birthday is on 14th February, mine is 25th December so on our birthdays the other one always gets presents etc.

We've just moved into our own house again now so on the 13th we are having a house warming then Saturday 14th just get lashed.

I'm taking the other half to Brussels for the weekend. First class on Eurostar and a nice hotel.

Looking forward to it.

Brussels isn't that great, go to Bruges instead. Just watch out for the drug taking dwarves and the odd person throwing himself off the clock tower.

My wife and dog are finally getting to the country next week, so we'll just be celebrating the end of our 19 month journey to move to Europe (and that's just from when I got the job offer).

A cry and a w*ank.

Haha, na my friend and I have developed a little Valentines Day tradition of eating After Eights, drinking some sparkling rose and watching The Sound of Music in our pants. I imagine it will be the same again this year!

I always give mine something she isnt expecting...like a donkey punch

LOL :lol: I nearly ###### myself reading that!

A cry and a w*ank.

Haha, na my friend and I have developed a little Valentines Day tradition of eating After Eights, drinking some sparkling rose and watching The Sound of Music in our pants. I imagine it will be the same again this year!

Has it ever crossed your mind that you give out far too much personal information on the internet?

So you're going to sit for 2 hours each way with free booze served to your seat ... which presumably she's not allowed to drink just now!?

I bet you'll make her get it served anyway and then drink it for her ... that Goldenballs moment isn't looking so much like a one-off suddenly!!

:P:lol:

I fail to see the problem Tris... I might treat her to a lemonade as long as she get s a few freebie beers for me :)

I've also booked us on a tour of the Stella factory in Louven (sp?)... who says I don't know how to show a girl a good time lol.

Has it ever crossed your mind that you give out far too much personal information on the internet?

Well yeah, I feel embarrassed for the other thread and was clearly just poking a bit of fun at myself. It was toungue in cheek and just an example of my relatively crude sense of humour. If you mean it might be considered offensive, then I'll edit it.

I thought I'd stay away from the board for a bit, let the other thread wind down and wait for people to put it to the back of their minds. But clearly I've given an impression of myself which isn't really becoming and I'm not sure that's gonna change.

I think I'll stay away from the board now and let everyone discuss the important stuff: football and the Rovers.

Well yeah, I feel embarrassed for the other thread and was clearly just poking a bit of fun at myself. It was toungue in cheek and just an example of my relatively crude sense of humour. If you mean it might be considered offensive, then I'll edit it.

Perhaps I should have added a :o or a :D

Either way, nowt to do with any other thread, merely an observation about what you might be doing with your mate on Valentines night! :blink:

I thought I'd stay away from the board for a bit, let the other thread wind down and wait for people to put it to the back of their minds. But clearly I've given an impression of myself which isn't really becoming and I'm not sure that's gonna change.

Give over, you haven't done anything of the sort.

As far as Valentines goes, a sneaky weekend away that she's not expecting is always a good shout. Go underhanded, book her some time off from work without her knowing then surprise her on the day. She'll thank you for it later :xmas:

Perhaps I should have added a :o or a :D

Either way, nowt to do with any other thread, merely an observation about what you might be doing with your mate on Valentines night! :blink:

Ah sorry Tris, maybe I'm becoming paranoid in my old age - I thought it was a bit of a dig. Apologies there! Let's just say that my friend and I have a very 'close' relationship haha.

In all seriousness though, in years gone by I would either tell my girlfriend that something important had come up and that I couldn't make Valentines night, then surprise her a few days or weeks before by doing something nice. They never suspected a thing :) .

Archived