BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Joe Kinnear

den

Has someone put a curse on Newcastle United?

Is there not a story about them building their ground on the site of an ancient buriel ground or something and some old hideous old crone put a curse on them. Or am I making that up because it would be good if it were true.

Is there not a story about them building their ground on the site of an ancient buriel ground or something and some old hideous old crone put a curse on them. Or am I making that up because it would be good if it were true.

Nah, it's worse than that.

They built it in Newcastle...

Well it is known for being the graveyard of many a good manager! :P

I think Joe's capture of Nolan ,etc in the window has been good for Newcastle but this may give Newcastle an excuse to get rid of him if thats what they want and they are ruthless enough....At least I dont think they will poachin Big Sam if they do..

Archived