BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Yesterdays Streaker

Where did this guy come from ?? Did he come over from the Riverside and how much did his pals pay him ?

Potential club £20k fine for pitch encroachment should come from the players wages on that showing !

Maybe they shoud get him in to share some heart and passion with his bow and arrow to some of our lads based on last couple of showings !

typical rovers cant even get a streaker correct.a MALE...WEARING PRIMARK OR JOHNNY MONNY MONKS BOXERS AND FAT HAHAHAHAHA.

At least when they stopped me at the cricket i was totally buffers hahahaha

Bloody right - thought he had come on as sub - looked in better shape than Dunny !

hahahaha i shouted "f hell dunny you soon got changed!"

The streaker started a group on facebook saing he would run onto the pitch in a mankini if 1000 people joined the group. I guess he couldnt find the mankini in the end.

Personally I thought it was absolutely stupid. They had a throw in near our goal and lack of concentration could easily have put our players off defending (let's face it, it doesn't take much) If we'd let a goal in then, would you still have been laughing? As for that causing 5 mins added time, there were 2 goals and 4 subs at least which should have added 4 mins anyway and we scored well in that time so no, it didn't help at all. I don't have a sense of humour at the best of times when I'm watching Rovers and that wasn't the best of times.

I noticed him during the first half as he was sat in row two and was wearing shorts and had a bunch of flowers with him. I remarked to my friend about how unseasonal his wear was. Funnily we spotted him in the second half in his seat and his shorts had gone and we barely had time to remark about it when he suddenly jumped up and went to give us his 'performance'. It's sad when that's the high point of the afternoon.

The lad concerned is nothing more than a penile wart.

It takes a moron to streak on a sports pitch.

Its takes an inbred to streak in his boxer shorts with a bow and arrow and prancing around like Andy Peyton.

If I was his mate I wouldnt be seen dead with him after that embarassing show (not just the football) :mellow:

At least when they stopped me at the cricket i was totally buffers hahahaha

Is this you Abbey ? :unsure:

_40068167_cricket00getty.jpg

These are the type of streakers I like, below. Why can't we have one like this at Ewood ?

_40068467_tennis96_getty.jpg

A nice comment from Matt Smith, the ITV presenter of the FA Cup highlights last night. He said at the end of the show: "Valentine's night. And not much romance for you apart from a pale pot-bellied man in Blackburn playing Cupid's arrow."

The lad concerned is nothing more than a penile wart.

It takes a moron to streak on a sports pitch.

Its takes an inbred to streak in his boxer shorts with a bow and arrow and prancing around like Andy Peyton.

If I was his mate I wouldnt be seen dead with him after that embarassing show (not just the football) :mellow:

:rover: do you ever laugh,the lad brightened the day for the rovers fans WHO BOTHERED TO TURN UP,and millions on tv :brfcsmilie:

:rover: do you ever laugh,the lad brightened the day for the rovers fans WHO BOTHERED TO TURN UP,and millions on tv :brfcsmilie:

ditto! I was drifting off to sleep before that happened, and was highly amused after! Even funnier that his antics have arguably kept us in the fa cup. Should we go on to win it he should be given a medal! He did more on saturday then half the players out there!

I even saw coppers laughing, which says something in itself

Archived