BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Awards Evening

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Williams also confirmed he plans to continue at the club as he loves it and has done ever since Jack. He also said Jack is a big reason why he feels he has to continue and also continue to work things the way Jack would want. He also said he wants us to remain competitive to attract new buyers.

All the players said their farewells and best wishes to Tugay, Villanueva & Santa Cruz. So to me that spells that Roque is off, dont know where, dont know when but it looks very, very likely.

Tugay also said his goodbyes and thanks to all the players. HE IS RETIRING! He confirmed he is staying in the manchester area, and that his son is on our books. The plans are for him to get a job with another club and learn some coaching that way, he will then work on his badges and return to us (There is a job there for him).

Spoke to Samba - asked him if he was staying to which he replied "I dont know" :huh: , which to me suggests their is interest in him. Either that or his isnt a muppet that wants to set himself up for a fall (See RSC)

Emerton, Dunn & Reid all coming along well with their injuries and all 3 are targetting pre-season returns.

Sound at least tugay is coming back happy days.

So on to the question of the day was annie kate bechinsdale????

It was a good night - they split the players over 4 seperate tables, with Sam & the management on another table. We were sat next to Tugay, Brown, Bunn, Judge, Zurab, Treacy etc.

Noticed that Zurab did leave very early too (before awards), so wouldnt be too suprised to see him go either.

There's Annie!

Had a nice time yesterday...got to meet lots of people that work at Rovers..they all kept asking me if I worked with Blackburn Rovers and which company I was from :lol: Was kinda annoying to tell everyone that no, I did NOT work there. :P Food was great and the night was truly amazing! It was nice to have a chat with Roque when the evening was finished as well. Made my night. :wub: We left the place together...with some other bald guy...forgot his name. Think he works with the team.

Nice to "meet" you Hughesy, even if we didn't talk that much. ;)

gbax - Where were you sat?

It was nice to have a chat with Roque when the evening was finished as well. Made my night. :wub: We left the place together...with some other bald guy...forgot his name. Think he works with the team.

Give it up, he's married :lol:

Mrs Santa Cruz

giselle-santa-cruz-vo2.jpg

• Backroom

Ever thought Mrs SC could be the driving force behind the 'I want out of here' campaign? I mean, being a WAG on the Manchester/London circuit is a lot better than being a WAG on the Blackburn/Burnley one don't you think :P:D;)

Archived