BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ronaldo

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It misses the target humour wise. If anyone were to have the tag 'gay' put on them surely it would be the player with the trouser trouble? He simply looks shocked as to why a team mate would be in such a state. BTW Philip is right - it is a 'bit homophobic'. Not a lot, just a bit.

It misses the target humour wise. If anyone were to have the tag 'gay' put on them surely it would be the player with the trouser trouble? He simply looks shocked as to why a team mate would be in such a state. BTW Philip is right - it is a 'bit homophobic'. Not a lot, just a bit.

Really? Call me old fashioned if you like but I can rem when homophobic was not even in the dictionary.

I suspect that was around the same time when it was illegal to be homosexual...

Still, there's nothing too wrong with this, its just a bit of fun.

It's quite funny to see 'drog's reactions to anything that might be called 'PC'. Just shows mow much of a dinosaur he really is but it makes me laugh.

I agree this is a bit of fun and made me laugh. Somethings are taken too seriously and this one really shouldn't...

Really? Call me old fashioned if you like but I can rem when homophobic was not even in the dictionary.

Look I haven't got a problem with it. All I was saying is that it could be construed as being a bit homophobic. Nowhere near as homophobic as calling someone a 'Chelsea rent boy', but then again I took an Australian work colleague who happened to be gay to Stamford Bridge years ago and he was more vocal than anyone around us with the chant. He thought it was hilarious.

then again I took an Australian work colleague who happened to be gay to Stamford Bridge

Was he straight everywhere else, but he just liked a bit of man action down at the bridge?

And why are you mentioning his nationality? are you Ozzophobic or something mate? Tut tut tut!

And why are you mentioning his nationality? are you Ozzophobic or something mate? Tut tut tut!

Ozzophobic! I'm beginning to be that! I'm currently being stalked by some lunatic Oz exile who posts insults all hours of the day and night and seems rather close to the edge imo. :wacko:

Ozzophobic! I'm beginning to be that! I'm currently being stalked by some lunatic Oz exile who posts insults all hours of the day and night and seems rather close to the edge imo. :wacko:

Have you been the victim of another email/pm circle?

You know,like the other day,when your latest racist posts were deleted?

• 2 weeks later...

Careful where you put your hand Cristiano....

cristiano_ronaldo_homoeroti.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo told a Portugese radio station this week that he was upset and disappointed when Ole Gunnar Solskjær retired from playing football with Manchester United in 2007.

Ronaldo said: "Ole and I were very close. I miss gently rubbing his leg and giving him a massage after training sessions."

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, who is now the Reserve Team Coach at Man United, said: "I used to get tired aching muscles after training. Cristiano was a wonderful help at alleviating my discomfort."

If anyone were to have the tag 'gay' put on them surely it would be the player with the trouser trouble?

In the picture below it seems to be Cristiano himself who has a bit of a 'bulge' in his shorts. Clearly he seems to be pleased to see his friend on the boat.... :unsure:

CristianoRonaldo4_edited.jpg

Smithy, do you and Steven share the same likes / dislikes ?

No, Steven doesn't eat meat. I like a nice juicy steak fillet. But nothing else untoward.

Sorry to disappoint you and be boring Nick, but I don't fancy blokes. I prefer the ladies.

I did wonder when I posted my piece about Cristiano whether I'd get the likes of Colin, Eddie or Paul Mellelieu accusing me of being 'homophobic'. How dare I take the mickey out of Ronaldo.

I always thought that Wayne Rooney liked the older ladies, or more specifically the older grannies. But in the pictures below he seems to be up for a bit of 'male bonding' with Cristiano....

ronaldo_rooney.jpgcristianoronaldo.jpg

No, Steven doesn't eat meat. I like a nice juicy steak fillet. But nothing else untoward.

Sorry to disappoint you and be boring Nick, but I don't fancy blokes. I prefer the ladies.

I did wonder when I posted my piece about Cristiano whether I'd get the likes of Colin, Eddie or Paul Mellelieu accusing me of being 'homophobic'. How dare I take the mickey out of Ronaldo.

I always thought that Wayne Rooney liked the older ladies, or more specifically the older grannies. But in the pictures below he seems to be up for a bit of 'male bonding' with Cristiano....

ronaldo_rooney.jpgrooney_ronaldo.jpg

Getting a bit silly now. If you see the women Ronaldo has been with, you'd be a very jealous man.

Time for a little growing up me thinks. :rolleyes:

You're an idiot then.

Hope I didn't offend you.

Nobody understands me. Two of my recent posts have been intentionally sarcastic and both times people thought I was serious

And can we lay off AESF, I don't care if he swings both ways

"I wouldn't sell Real Madrid a virus," says Fergie. But he'll sell them a guy in pink who likes carrying a manbag....

sillyronaldo_280_539292a.jpgcristiano-ronaldo-man-bag-handbag-purse.jpg

The FIFA World Player of the Year - and one of the world's campest footballers - is almost certainly on his way to Real Madrid this summer after Man United agreed to give Madrid permission to talk to the player.

The Glazers claim that the decision to sell Ronaldo has nothing at all to do with United's debt or the financial structure of the club. The Glazers claim that it's a football decision taken solely by Sir Alex Ferguson - the man who previously denied that he would ever sell Ronaldo to Madrid. "I wouldn't sell them a virus," he famously said.

"Do you think I would get into a contract with that mob? Absolutely no chance," said an angry Ferguson in December 2008. Six months later and with an £80m cheque dangling in front of United, it looks as if Sir Alex has changed his mind - not for the first time. I remember Ferguson previously saying that David Beckham wasn't for sale and having a go at the media for daring to suggest that Beckham would be sold to Madrid.

I suppose the lesson to be learned here is that we can't believe a word that the Glaswegian ogre comes out with.

There were a few signs recently that Ronaldo would be on his way - spitting his dummy out of the pram and throwing a hissy fit after being substituted against Man City at Old Trafford in May apparently didn't go down well with some of United's senior players who reportedly let their feelings be known towards Ronaldo in the dressing-room after the match.

Another sign that the Portugese pretty boy would be on his way was the public criticism he made of Ferguson's tactics after the Champions League final defeat against Barcelona. "The tactics were not good. Everything went wrong," said Ronaldo after the match. I suspect that Ferguson wouldn't have been happy with his tactics being publicly criticised.

Even though £80m is a huge amount of money to spend on one player, it's likely that the purchase of Ronaldo will pay for itself before too long in commercial spin-offs. David Beckham's stay at Real Madrid was reportedly worth hundreds of millions of pounds to the club in terms of shirt sales and other merchandise - Beckham sold a million shirts in his first six months at Madrid.

The Spanish club usually contract their top players for a 50-50 split in image rights income. Clearly Ronaldo will earn a vast amount of money and his presence could be worth around £50m a year to Madrid in commercial revenue.

Adios Christiano - and don't forget to take your pink shirts, manbag and leather shorts with you....

Archived