BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Have Today Signed Up A New Fan!

Cheers Ribble. Btw, on the topic of names. Has anybody named their kids after Rovers players, past or present?

Yep my firsts has GARNER as his middle name (missus thought it was a nice name ;) until I spilled the beans )

As for the baby grow -£7 I think it was

Im sure Modes will be happy that i will be posting less lol. Bottle feed, nappy changes long nights. Perhaps i could send him to you Mrs Gumboots for the summer lol.

We're getting our little grandson over to France so one more would have been no bother!

Congrats Iceman. And best wishes to your wife. Maybe I'll meet the little un when I'm in SA for the World Cup next year.

Will be awesome meeting up with everybody. Looking forward to it. I think i might meet up with Ste B for the SA vs England cricket tour.

Thanks guys, much appreciated. Im sure little Ice will be the next to terrorise the message board lol. Off to bed now hopefully, 16 hours of no sleep is not good. Its all worth it though. :-)

Archived