BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Footy Bets 09-10

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rovers. Preston. Sunderland. Arsenal.

Preston are a great price @4/1 @home with Spurs suffering 2 defeats on the trot and have no defenders fit.

It's a decent price but I'd expect a 'We'll score one more than you' approach from Spuds will be enough to see them through or escape with a draw in the least, not a bad shout though.

I had them on too. Just need Madrid and Valencia to win now.

Come on boys, the day can be a good'un yet!

I'm having a break from doing accumulator's. How the ferk Valencia drew despite playing against ten men for the whole game I don't know.

Is there a 'block thread' option so I don't come on here again and get tempted? :lol:

I've got a bit carried away now tonight, got about £60 riding on various accumulators! Some very good prices out tonight, if I'm not up by the end of it I'll be very surprised, cup games can always be tricky though with lower league teams giving their all and top flight teams resting players

Kilmarnock v St Mirren

Racing Santander v Barcelona

Bayern Munich v Oberhausen

AZ Alkmaar v Jong Ajax

Universitatea Craiova v AS CF Gloria 1922 Bistrita

Scunthorpe v Port Vale

Stoke v Blackpool

8/1

Barnsley v Burnley

Sunderland v Birmingham

Motherwell v Inverness

Racing Santander v Barcelona

AZ Alkmaar v Jong Ajax

9/1

Arsenal v West Brom

Leeds v Liverpool

Carlisle v Portsmouth

Nottingham Forest v Blackburn

Peterborough v Newcastle

Kilmarnock v St Mirren

50/1

Just put a quid on all my accumulators combined as well, 1400/1 hahaha, who knows!!!

Arsenal to win Arsenal v West Brom

Burnley to win Barnsley v Burnley

Liverpool to win Leeds v Liverpool

Blackburn to win Nottm Forest v Blackburn

Newcastle to win Peterborough v Newcastle

.66p (all i have left in Coral account) returns £20.58

worth a punt i reckon!

Working 15 hour days is no fun, haven't had barely a second to spare to post on here lately, managed to place a few bets though still and did alright.

Tip for tomorrow

Tuesday 22nd September

Arsenal vs West Brom

Leeds vs Liverpool

Forest vs Rovers

5/1

Almost seems too good to be true, Arsenal should win I feel even with a weakened team, we have a lot to play for in terms of first team places so I expect us to get the win and surely even with Rafa tinkering they can beat a Leeds side 2 leagues below them. 5/1 is a great price for this treble but I'm still a little wary of the team selections.

Added Newcastle to that to make it nearly 13/1.

Working 15 hour days is no fun, haven't had barely a second to spare to post on here lately, managed to place a few bets though still and did alright.

Tip for tomorrow

Tuesday 22nd September

Arsenal vs West Brom

Leeds vs Liverpool

Forest vs Rovers

5/1

Almost seems too good to be true, Arsenal should win I feel even with a weakened team, we have a lot to play for in terms of first team places so I expect us to get the win and surely even with Rafa tinkering they can beat a Leeds side 2 leagues below them. 5/1 is a great price for this treble but I'm still a little wary of the team selections.

Easy money :)

Up a fair few quid now for the night, happy days

Never in doubt :huh:

Recovered my lost stakes from last Thursdays Europa Farce thanks to a safe triple tonight - Arsenal + Sunderland + Stoke. Never in doubt :P

Back to madness tomorrow night - Villa ( to beat Cardiff), Chelsea (QPR), Wolves (Man Utd) and Fulham (Man City).

Big risk, but Hughes will play a weak side to guard his few fit strikers, and United have messed this sort of game up before.

Pays 130-1 so clearly a low stake!

Been having a look at tomorrow's fixtures and I'm going to put some of these together for an accumulator:

Villarreal - Real Madrid

Inter - Napoli

Villa - Cardiff

Chelsea - QPR

Preston - Spurs

Falkirk - Celtic

Queen of the South - Rangers

Man City - Fulham

Man UTD - Wolves

Anybody had any thoughts on what they'll bet tomorrow?

Archived