BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Footy Bets 09-10

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what do we think about the rest of the mid-week games? There aren't enough stand-out fixtures on Wednesday, so I'm going to do an accumulator over two days.

So far these fixtures are tempting me:

Standard Liege - Arsenal

Ajax - FC Timisoara

Nacional - Werder Bremen

Benfica - FC Bate Borisov

Everton - AEK Athens

So what do we think about the rest of the mid-week games? There aren't enough stand-out fixtures on Wednesday, so I'm going to do an accumulator over two days.

So far these fixtures are tempting me:

Standard Liege - Arsenal

Ajax - FC Timisoara

Nacional - Werder Bremen

Benfica - FC Bate Borisov

Everton - AEK Athens

rubin to beat dynamo kiev, the odds are great to say rubin are russians champions, won there last 5 in a row, top of the league currently and won 5-1 at the weekend.

Was just about to post that here too! Same exact bet. Congrats to you.

Thanks buddy, and you too!

rubin to beat dynamo kiev, the odds are great to say rubin are russians champions, won there last 5 in a row, top of the league currently and won 5-1 at the weekend.

Don't get me wrong, I think you're definitely on to something with this bet - Rubin's odds are very attractive. However, it's just too much of an unknown for me to risk money on. To my knowledge, they've never played in the Champions League before and they are away from home. As such, I reckon I'll prob give it a miss, despite being rather tempting!

What odd's did you get on that? Well Done.

I did 3 accum's, Plymouth let me down on the first, Juve on the second and had Chelsea to draw on the third.

I'll have another dabble tonight.

Cheers man, I prefer to work with decimals over fractions and got odds of 3.77 for that bet.

Athletico dropped be 80 bucks :o

Somerset Rover is gonna be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiised!

I was gonna put Athletico in the accumulator originally, but their odds were so short, it didn't seem worth it. Also, they've had a poor start to the season domestically. Unlucky though, we were all expecting them to win comfortably!

I can see Blackpool getting a draw at Newcastle. They've already drawn four of their first six fixtures and are at home. Also Cardiff have lost back to back games and are away from home - can't see them winning that one either. I wouldn't be surprised if both fixtures end in a draw.

Archived