Oldham Vs Carlisle

Port Vale Vs Bury

Airdrie Utd Vs Inverness C.T

Clyde Vs Brechin

Stenhousemuir Vs Alloa

Montrose Vs East Stirling

163/1

Wish me luck...

Working 15 hour days is no fun, haven't had barely a second to spare to post on here lately, managed to place a few bets though still and did alright.

Tip for tomorrow

Tuesday 22nd September

Arsenal vs West Brom

Leeds vs Liverpool

Forest vs Rovers

5/1

Almost seems too good to be true, Arsenal should win I feel even with a weakened team, we have a lot to play for in terms of first team places so I expect us to get the win and surely even with Rafa tinkering they can beat a Leeds side 2 leagues below them. 5/1 is a great price for this treble but I'm still a little wary of the team selections.

Working 15 hour days is no fun, haven't had barely a second to spare to post on here lately, managed to place a few bets though still and did alright.

Tip for tomorrow

Tuesday 22nd September

Arsenal vs West Brom

Leeds vs Liverpool

Forest vs Rovers

5/1

Almost seems too good to be true, Arsenal should win I feel even with a weakened team, we have a lot to play for in terms of first team places so I expect us to get the win and surely even with Rafa tinkering they can beat a Leeds side 2 leagues below them. 5/1 is a great price for this treble but I'm still a little wary of the team selections.

Was just driving home from collecting my tickets from ewood and thought of exactly the same bet. Dont know if a big bet is wise on the league cup, but with odds like those....

Archived