BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Loanees Watch 2009-10

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wasn't as impressed as the rest of you by Bunn yesterday, he seemed to lack height and had to punch a few balls that others would have caught. Still a good achievement to keep a clean sheet against Boro in that league, hopefully he ill stay for the rest of the season and then return ready to challenge Robinson.

Treacy was disappointing, I felt he got bullied out of the game quite easily. It was interesting to campare with Boro's Johnson, who Sheffield tried to bully while he just danced around them with his skill. Two homegrown talents looking miles apart.

For me if Rovers needed a back up goalkeeper, I'd go for that huge Hibernian keeper. He looked more than capable for me definitely one Rovers scouts should be watching over the coming season.

For me if Rovers needed a back up goalkeeper, I'd go for that huge Hibernian keeper. He looked more than capable for me definitely one Rovers scouts should be watching over the coming season.

It isn't the one who played against us was it? He couldn't kick to save his life!

You should see one of the goals he conceded over the weekend. Absolute liability.

If he middled the ball we wouldnt see it again it would be out the ground hes that big.

But he doesn't he couldn't get it out of his own half all game

It's been good and bad for the loanees so far today. Judge and Marrow have both scored for Pymouth and Oldham respectively, but Treacy has had to come off for Sheff Utd as has Gunning for Tranmere. Shame for them both presume injuries for them both. Blackman has started for Oldham as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Mickey Gray's blog on the Sheffield derby ...

I felt quite relaxed in the tunnel and had a bit of a laugh with my old team-mates from Blackburn, Keith Treacy and Andy Taylor, asking if they were nervous. Keith looks like he's just got out of bed every time I see him so I asked if he had brushed his hair with a toffee apple, to which he replied: "Shut it, old man."

:lol:

Criping cripes!

There goes our chance of earning money for him, doesn't it? I think his contract expires summer 2010.

Edit: Yeah, thought I was being a bit callous, so I should add - a shame for him because he seems to have found some form with Sheff Utd. It was good that he was proving me wrong - I thought he wouldn't cut it in the Champ.

Just read that Tracey's sustained an injury on saturday, one that could keep him out for upto 9 months.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/football/Sheffield-United-sweat-on-Treacy.5684392.jp

Says he's having a scan at 5pm to assess the damage - but could be 6 to 9 months. A bit of a shame for the lad, as he seemed to have found his level.

Archived