BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mastered Final Version Of Seven - Blackburn (rovers In His Heart)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The song took pride of place as it echoed around the ground at 12:53, the last track to be heard before the players took to the pitch.

And again, at the end of half time.

You guys should be massively proud of yourselves, the song really hit something at the most crucial moment of a timeless local derby. Unless you were there today, I don't think you will understand what I mean.

We saw your Scandinavian colleagues all around Blackburn (in the Fernhurst, in town, in Blues, in the Ewood Arms, everywhere) ... but this song just popped out at Ewood and it was the right song at the right time. It was awesome. Brilliant. Don't write any more songs, we'll stick with this one.

The song took pride of place as it echoed around the ground at 12:53, the last track to be heard before the players took to the pitch.

You guys should be massively proud of yourselves, the song really hit something at the most crucial moment of a timeless local derby. Unless you were there today, I don't think you will understand what I mean.

We saw your Scandinavian colleagues all around Blackburn (in the Fernhurst, in town, in Blues, in the Ewood Arms, everywhere) ... but this song just popped out at Ewood and it was the right song at the right time. It was awesome. Brilliant. Don't write any more songs, we'll stick with this one.

This song now has a fond place in my heart, can't stop singing it and it will forever remind me of today...

It got me pumped up, well done guys :rover:

It was also played at half time, and on both occasions accompanied by a decent video package.

Well done guys - whether you like the song itself or don't, what is undeniable is that it added to a fantastic day.

Thanks a lot to everybody for all the feedback on this! As I said earlier, I'm passing everything directly on to the band (inlcuding the ones who didn't enjoy it, but WTF, you can't make a cup of tea that suits everybody, different taste). And a special thanks to "Tris" for the forum post above, this is quality reading and very nice for the band to realize.

Last news here is that an official video will be made, starting off probably next week already. Let's see how that turns out. Will of course be made by pros (hehe, not me) and they will be using a lot of BRFC supporters material.

Don't sleep on the album if you enjoy! You may now buy the album on iTunes for ridiculous 7.99, it was released this week and is entitled "The Fifth" as mentioned earlier. The album might also be available in the club shops in a couple of weeks. Spread the word!

• 3 weeks later...

I thought you would enjoy seeing the vocalist and the drummer in the smashing Blackburn Rovers outfit! I guess the majority of you, like 99,8%, can't read Norwegian. But you can obviously see, since you are reading this! Check out the picture then. Several newspapers have of course covered this in Norway, spreading the word about Rovers!

SEVEN in BRFC colours!

• 1 month later...

Finally the album including "Blackburn" is available on Spotify! It has been available on iTunes for a while, but I reckon a lot of you enjoy Spotify's magnificent streaming possibility covering almost every artist in the world.

This does of course mean that you can give the album as many free swings you want! I promise you that you will be surprised - it doesn't matter much what music genre you fancy, as we have gotten heavy artillery positive feedback from fans of rock, pop, metal, hip hop, classical you name it.

The link for tonights entertainment: SEVEN - "The Fifth" on Spotify

The band members are of course very interested in what everybody thinks about their latest effort. Please feel free to fill me in on what you experience with "The Fifth", it will really be appreciated! Thanks for your time and effort.

We are currently starting the planning of a live tour in Blackburn just before or just after easter. I'm currently checking out some possible venues - a couple are looking nice like the Live Lounge, 41 King Street and The Residence. If any of you guys n galz have inside info regarding the club scene or possibly know resource people, please send me a mail! Supply the Norwegians with tips!

I thought you would enjoy seeing the vocalist and the drummer in the smashing Blackburn Rovers outfit! I guess the majority of you, like 99,8%, can't read Norwegian. But you can obviously see, since you are reading this! Check out the picture then. Several newspapers have of course covered this in Norway, spreading the word about Rovers!

SEVEN in BRFC colours!

I can! <_< Very complimentary article. Long live the 'football idiot!'

Is he a member on the Norwegian site www.brscn.no? If so, what name does he go under? :brfc:

PS I think the song is great - well done!

Archived