BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ranoff, Zak And Samantha

ABBEY

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if id done that and give ###### like theyve done ,i would have gone back just to show my face.

Me too. It's called owning up and facing the music. Their team and Coyle's tactics were being rather embarrassed until Rovers took the foot off the gas in the second half. They really should have the grace to concede as much.

I know it's a case of if my auntie had bollockks and all that but with Grella available I'm fairly sure the gap would have been exposed even more. I like to think he would have stayed goal side of Blake and forced him to pass the ball that he scored their goal off. Good goal that it was it was poor midfield play that facilitated it.

HELLO ....:P

LETS SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR GOBBY DINGLES TO SHOW THERE UGLY MUSH.

Sam is just mouth, the big I am. Reality must have hit home on Sunday, maybe he's glad he doesn't have a season ticket and doesn't actually go down to watch that shower of sh!te every week.

Longnobber has been on making a few gobshite comments, I actually expected better from it but it obviously can't handle the truth.

Ranoff will be kiddyfiddling somewhere in that dark corner of Yorkshire they call burnley.

I was always confident but would have liked the result to read more convincing so maybe they could have trashed their own town centre again.

It was comical to see the dingles arrive in style. Old Blackburn double decker buses were the first lot in! Quality. They all looked really miserable!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived