BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ranoff, Zak And Samantha

ABBEY

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I've been quite refrained recently.

Burnley have been doing the talking on the pitch.

Herein is the problem for Burnley, less chat more action on the pitch.

The clarrots talk a good game but they cant play one. ha! ha!

I was there couldnt believe the amount of police for some innocent vulgar banter.

Lowering to their level unfortunately. Far better and more damaging to laugh and wave at them rather than jeer whilst sticking a nicotine stained index finger in their direction.

Lowering to their level unfortunately. Far better and more damaging to laugh and wave at them rather than jeer whilst sticking a nicotine stained index finger in their direction.

Actually I was standing on the main road just out of camera shot chatting to a pretty policewoman from Blackpool - oops shouldnt have said that :blush:then I went inside for a drink.

It was all light hearted banter theno.

You would think Rovers were 10 points clear!

I think by the time everyone has played home and away it will be more than 10 points.

Thing to remember is that we had an awful fixture list in October (3 of the top 4 away) and only one easy game (which we won without even having to try in the second half...), I can't for the life of me remeber who it was agianst?

Do you remember?

You would think Rovers were 10 points clear!

Hello RanOff its me,I notice your location, Burnley fantastic you deserve each other.

Back with your Mum in small town Yorkshire,what happened to the high life in the Dalston bedsit,what happened to the"3 substantial London properties"the rooftop Hilton bar on Fridays,the Turks Head, Hahahahahahaha.

Der Akkt.

Hello RanOff its me,I notice your location, Burnley fantastic you deserve each other.

Back with your Mum in small town Yorkshire,what happened to the high life in the Dalston bedsit,what happened to the"3 substantial London properties"the rooftop Hilton bar on Fridays,the Turks Head, Hahahahahahaha.

Der Akkt.

I have moved out of London (to a country manor) however I still own much property there thanks.

Myself and Andy Payton will be in Kensignton tomorrow evening if anyone wants some. ...... ... .. beer

I have moved out of London (to a country manor) however I still own much property there thanks.

Myself and Andy Payton will be in Kensignton tomorrow evening if anyone wants some. ...... ... .. beer

So the champagne days are gone RonOff.

You and Mr Paton an entity then ?

Give me the time and location and I shall smoothe along there.

Ask Andy to bring has lovley young sister along she will remember me.

Pardon me for taking it back a few weeks, but can anybody enlighten as to what happened to the guys who were supposedly arrested near the Station pub in Cherrytree just after returds game? :huh:

I`ve not seen anything in the local rag.

Who got lifted? Did they get charged? What exactly happened?

Somebody said it was rovers fans who got arrested, but i`ve also heard it was dingles.

:huh:

I`m not bigging up the trouble, just interested in the outcome......if any.

• Backroom

I know of Rovers fans who were arrested and banned as a result.

Police were smashing all glasses in sight to stop fans smashing them or so I've heard.

The police had recieved a tip off that a meet was to take place there I think.

Pardon me for taking it back a few weeks, but can anybody enlighten as to what happened to the guys who were supposedly arrested near the Station pub in Cherrytree just after returds game? :huh:

I`ve not seen anything in the local rag.

Who got lifted? Did they get charged? What exactly happened?

Somebody said it was rovers fans who got arrested, but i`ve also heard it was dingles.

:huh:

I`m not bigging up the trouble, just interested in the outcome......if any.

Strong claims that it was the Police who set it all up, went in heavy and nabbed anyone who moved whilst trying to provoke a response by smashing the glasses off the tables in the pub with not a Burnley hooligan (if one does exist) in sight.

• Backroom

A guy I know 'allegedly' got a banning order for asking the police to let go of his mate who had a serious illness. Obviously stories get exagerated and twisted down the line but it does all sound a little over the top.

• 3 months later...
  • Backroom

Football grounds, bloody hell theno had me looking back then I can barely remember what I was talking about yesterday never mind a few months back

Football grounds, bloody hell theno had me looking back then I can barely remember what I was talking about yesterday never mind a few months back

I'm very suprised to be informed that the punishment these days for fighting in a pub in Cherry Tree is to be banned from football grounds. Doesn't make sense at all.

I'm very surprised to be informed that the punishment these days for fighting in a pub in Cherry Tree is to be banned from football grounds. Doesn't make sense at all.

O/T I know, but the CPS Guidelines state that a banning order can be issued if an offence can be proven to be "at or in connection with any regulated football matches".

Doesn't matter where you get your handbag out if it has blue and white halves, Gord.

Let's see how long it takes the Dingles this time to show their faces! :rover:

Hi there, First time I have seen this thread, anyway, good to see I was missed even if it was last year! I only look at the Clarets related threads on here and just stick to posting on one at a time.

Well what can I say? Very poor on and off the pitch today, could make excusses about a very dodgy pen. and keeper getting away with handling outside his area but we all know on the day we were nowhere near good enough.

At least doesn't seem to have been much trouble amongst the knobheads, hope all on here who went had a safe day.

Will go and put my tin hat on now and await your replies.

Hi there, First time I have seen this thread, anyway, good to see I was missed even if it was last year! I only look at the Clarets related threads on here and just stick to posting on one at a time.

Well what can I say? Very poor on and off the pitch today, could make excusses about a very dodgy pen. and keeper getting away with handling outside his area but we all know on the day we were nowhere near good enough.

At least doesn't seem to have been much trouble amongst the knobheads, hope all on here who went had a safe day.

Will go and put my tin hat on now and await your replies.

Good man. Big thumbs up for that.

Archived