BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton Games

Not a happy bunny.

I rang Rovers again late this afternoon to speak to the lovely lady who promised me the Lower Tier tickets but she was unable to sell me them, despite the fact she had promised me due to my knee injury.

Rovers have just under 250 tickets left before they can sell them. Tickets are going slowly and she told me to wait until Wednesday afternoon.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woo, guy at the ticket office sold me a concession priced ticket :) he said I might have to take I.D. I'm printing the BWFC membership policy too because Bolton are trying to rip off people aged 21.

Row X, woop always a great atmosphere at the back Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Wankyyyyyyyyyyy Wankyyyyyyyyyyy

Row K, lower tier. Seventy something. Hope we're not too near the side.

Maybe a pint on the ground but Royal Oak Riley Green afterwards

Expect 3 points :rover:

I get the impression you won't like where you're sat......

Directly in front of our lot :rover:

Tomorrow I'm going to work. Same drill on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. On Saturday I'm getting my bonce chopped at the barberas, it's only two minutes down the road (and the guy who owns it is a Bulton fan). Hmm on second thought I'll go elsewhere... Saturday night I'm off out round Manc (not on my own, mind) - probably end up in the Printworks, new club opened up there (call Erasure or somethin!!).

Where you going?

Done it again El Tombro. Coke all over the carpet.

Row K, lower tier. Seventy something. Hope we're not too near the side.

Maybe a pint on the ground but Royal Oak Riley Green afterwards

Expect 3 points :rover:

I am missing this one Bazza. Going to Leeds for father-in -laws Birthday.

Also missing the Fulham away, and Chelsea home (C Cup) due to work....naffed off!

Archived