BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton Games

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomorrow I'm going to work. Same drill on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. On Saturday I'm getting my bonce chopped at the barberas, it's only two minutes down the road (and the guy who owns it is a Bulton fan). Hmm on second thought I'll go elsewhere... Saturday night I'm off out round Manc (not on my own, mind) - probably end up in the Printworks, new club opened up there (call Erasure or somethin!!).

Where you going?

haha :lol:

Apparently only single seats left now according to the call centre... 3,000 fans behind the lads, not a bad effort.

Tickets are on sale upto lunchtime tomorrow at Ewood, but not at Bolton on the day of the game.

The initial allocation was 2980 but I'm assuming that's all of the top tier.

We have sold tickets in the lower so my guess would be there'll be at least 5,000 of us :)

The initial allocation was 2980 but I'm assuming that's all of the top tier.

We have sold tickets in the lower so my guess would be there'll be at least 5,000 of us :)

2,980 tkts = the top tier and a section of the lower!

As of now we have not sold out, so you can forget your 5,000 RIML :rolleyes:

2,980 tkts = the top tier and a section of the lower!

As of now we have not sold out, so you can forget your 5,000 RIML :rolleyes:

The Blackburn End/Darwen End capacity is around 7,000, so I assumed there's at least 5000 seats behind the goals at the Reebok. :rolleyes: Thinking we'd fill that many seats. Bolton usually bring around 6,000 to Ewood when the tickets are this cheap which is why I thought we'd take similar numbers.

Who cares! I'm looking forward to a scrap-fest! £15... you get what you pay for :rover:

Where on earth have you got that figure from? When the tickets were £15 (or was it £10 even) a few seasons back they filled the Darwen End but in recent history that's the only time they've ever remotely brought above a few thousand.

That's not to deflect from the fact that this has been a poor response from our lot. £15. Come on...

That's why I said "when the tickets are this cheap". There's not really been many times when they have been this cheap and the game last season was a week night, so that explains why they didn't bring as many but I'm sure they'll bring about 5,000-6,000 to Ewood this season depending on segregation in the Darwen End. Like you said poor response from our lot but not to worry I'll sing for two as I always do at away games, so it'll sound like 6,000 of us. :)

That's why I said "when the tickets are this cheap". There's not really been many times when they have been this cheap and the game last season was a week night, so that explains why they didn't bring as many but I'm sure they'll bring about 5,000-6,000 to Ewood this season depending on segregation in the Darwen End. Like you said poor response from our lot but not to worry I'll sing for two as I always do at away games, so it'll sound like 6,000 of us. :)

Before the cheap ticket games they have had a few very poor followings to ewood, less than a thousand on 1 occasion but we took similar to theirs but even then our tckts were always quite cheaper and the game at reebok always seems to be on tv on sunday lunchtime, crappest time for a footy game. I do agree we should have shifted what we got easily though, an they prob will bring more but hey its a big game to them lol.

From a Bolton football fan who works in the ground, Rovers have sold aprox 2200 or are "expected" to sell that amount.

Not a bad away turn out in the run up to Chrimbo and at The Breezeblock where the overflying aircraft are or will be on high ball alert.

I will be there with the normal Leyland Supporters, travelling on the train with Den and Baz hopefully.

As for the return, well if anyone thinks that Bolton will bring 6k fans to ewood your seriously misguided. If the tickets were free they still wouldnt bring 6000 and in any case the most they can expect from Rovers is 3000 in the Upper Tier. So RIML and whoever, Bolton wont even sell out because apart from Pompy, Wigan and Fulham, they have the least amount of away support, dont worry Zulu,its not castigation, Rovers are in 5th spot taking their place in the bottom 5 "least away" followings.

A member of this board has just been down for a tkt and the "sold out" signs are up!

So that means there will be empty seats in the lower as no Bolton fans are in there, why didn't they ask for a couple of hundred more tickets yesterday when stocks were low???

The upper tier was full. So it looks as though the initial allocation was for the whole upper tier (2980), with the extra lower tier tickets going on sale a couple of weeks back.

We were in good voice :tu:

I think a certain 'trs' owes me an apology for rolling their eyes at me when I said we'd take 5,000.

Archived