BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton Games

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official site

A good move by both clubs - Rovers have been doing this for a while for the games at Ewood but when Bolton followed suit last season the difference in our away following was brilliant, infact we sold out.

Well done Rovers and Bolton. I wonder if they'll be getting the whole Darwen End?!

Just saw this..Very good..At least that will make the trip up a little cheaper... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I should bloody well hope it does sell out, question is why do we get 3,000 when Everton got 4,700? Hopefully extra tickets available if the initial 3000 sell-out ...

They're probably hoping that at those prices they can shift a few more home tickets. I noticed their gate against Chelsea for a Saturday non-TV 3pm kick off was poor - 22,680 - especially as Chelsea brought a few. I don't know if Everton sold out the 4,700 allocation they had but the gate against Everton was only 21,547.

We can hardly criticise other peoples attendances but it certainly seems that Megson is putting a few of their fans off.

Normally I'd buy tickets for Bolton away without hesitation but I'm questioning it now. Simply getting fed up with paying good money to watch our feeble and pethetic away performances. I will probably give in, pay my money and go and suport them but it's a sorry state of affairs if I'm thinking like this. I'm sure I'm not the only one!

Utd away was simply demoralising!

Normally I'd buy tickets for Bolton away without hesitation but I'm questioning it now.

You'll kick yourself if you don't go and we win. I went to United and I'll be going to this. You can get a family of four in for £40 - £2 less than an adult ticket for Old Trafford, in a much more winnable game. It's a no brainer for me.

You'll kick yourself if you don't go and we win. I went to United and I'll be going to this. You can get a family of four in for £40 - £2 less than an adult ticket for Old Trafford, in a much more winnable game. It's a no brainer for me.

Yeah I know and I'll probably go. I always do in the end but it doesn't stop me having a right old moan about it in the process! I was horrified on Saturday. Not because we lost 2-0 but the sheer lack of any ambition. First notable effort was in the 90th minute. I don't care about the gulf in class, you must at least have a go. Sunderland and (even) Bolton had a go at them and with a bit more luck, both could've taken all 3 points from a very below par Utd side. You could see that Utd we're edgy on Sat, giving balls away early doors etc. It was the perfect opportunity to put them under pressure but oh no, we let Carrick settle, there 2 (rusty) centre halves have an easy day and let them coast to victory. Simply pathetic!

sorry, prob put that in the wrong thread but wanted to air my thoughts.

Bolton away should be a different story Manc.

Get yourself a ticket and help sing the Rovers to an away win!

I'll be there! How could I miss queueing up half an hour for a cold pie and pint in a claustrophobic concourse at half time plus an hour wait on their car park after the game. All will be worth it if we have a shot on goal win

Dont park on their then, drive up to the roundabout (straight past the stadium), take a the left turn towards horwich and there is a pub on the right down there (Greenwood). Park there, its a 10 minute walk from the ground.... andas much beer as you want.

Il be there both before and after the game. :brfc:

Got 4 tickets today - Row NN, Upper tier, looks like the 3,000 are up there then lower tier if they sell out.

i got row NN too!

i asked about the top/bottom tier allocation and the response was:

we have been allocated 3000 tickets. half the south stand, top and bottom tier! but the club must fill top tier before they can sell the bottom tier

Dont park on their then, drive up to the roundabout (straight past the stadium), take a the left turn towards horwich and there is a pub on the right down there (Greenwood). Park there, its a 10 minute walk from the ground.... andas much beer as you want.

Il be there both before and after the game. :brfc:

Cheers, may just do that!

Archived