BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Chelski

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Very, very proud of the lads no matter what the result tonight. At 2-1 down we could have capitulated as we have done in the past, but we nicked a 2nd and have been pressing Chelski ever since. A lot of teams would have been happy to play for penalties, especially with Chelsea down to 10, but we've continued to get at 'em.

Let's get the winner and send 'em out!

wow I'm an idiot, I completely thought a draw meant a replay...

This definitely gives us a great chance then.

You aren't the only one. Abbey corrected me, to his great pleasure I am sure. :blush:

No matter what happends in extra time, the Rovers have proven they can play and that Kalinic is the man. Now if we could only convince Hiolett that he has a future with the club.

Very, very proud of the lads no matter what the result tonight. At 2-1 down we could have capitulated as we have done in the past, but we nicked a 2nd and have been pressing Chelski ever since. A lot of teams would have been happy to play for penalties, especially with Chelsea down to 10, but we've continued to get at 'em.

Let's get the winner and send 'em out!

If Rovers win this, they would be at home for the first leg of the semi final. Against either man u, man c or villa

You aren't the only one. Abbey corrected me, to his great pleasure I am sure. :blush:

No matter what happends in extra time, the Rovers have proven they can play and that Kalinic is the man. Now if we could only convince Hiolett that he has a future with the club.

i did? about what? ha beers kicked in...bring on villa twice

Archived