BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Fa Cup

jonv

MK-Burnley, who do we hope wins that?

Obviously that was said tongue-in-cheek?

Why would we care if MK Dons get knocked out, or not? Rather have the scum out then MK Dons. Can't abide Burnley. MK Dons mean nothing to us.

As soon as Villa got draw I said to my mate we'll get this.

Obviously that was said tongue-in-cheek?

Why would we care if MK Dons get knocked out, or not? Rather have the scum out then MK Dons. Can't abide Burnley. MK Dons mean nothing to us.

As soon as Villa got draw I said to my mate we'll get this.

Obviously you haven't grasped the depth of the Ince hatred on here....

For those thinking a shock is on the cards for Chelsea FORGET it they have taken apart a top quality Arsenal side with such ease I really fear a spanking on Wednesday.

As for the Villa cup game, well for me I dont think we can win it at Villa, maybe a draw at best and a replay.

I think we can beat both, but AV will be a tougher job as we'll be away. I'm actually looking forward to the Chelsea game. It may sound deluded, but I think we can win this one.

If we play as badly as we did do yesterday which no doubt we will do then we don't stand a chance at beating them which we won't do, Like I've said I'd settle for it no being a 5-0 like it was last month at there ground.

EnglishChris, I don't think we played badly. I watched the game again and though I was severely disappointed with the result (I kept hoping for Di Santo, Samba, Diouf, N'Zoni, Emerton, Nelsen to score on their strikes, even though I'd seen the game twice before) I thought we played a very patient, thoughtful and above all skilled game. We made our chances, though we couldn't get the points on board.

And everytime I see the fouls on Di Santo and Samba in the box that go unremarked on, my blood pressure sky rockets. We need video assistance for the referees ASAP.

Anyway, we can beat Chelsea this week. The 1/16th Irish part of my DNA is feeling very lucky about this one.

I don't suppose anybody knows how long it usually takes for the dates of these fixtures to be announced? Or if anybody has a rough idea themselves?

The FA Cup is on the 2nd January. It could be moved for TV, but I doubt very much that will happen.

Archived