BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] City Away - Monday 11 January 2010

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I met my wife is 2006. She is American and knows nothing about football but made this comment:

"I like that you support Blackburn because they are an uncertain team, they could easily surprise you by beating a team like Man United. The season must be really exciting for you."

That is what I loved about supporting Blackburn. Little, small town Blackburn would always go for it against the odds and over the years we have been treated to many great victories. I miss watching games full of cautious optimism. I don't even watch away games in public anymore for fear of being embarrased. Everything has become predictable. It's not even against the top four anymore, Sam appears to think that it is pointless even going up against the top ten.

I can understand the negativity, but why bother? This is Man City. The chance of not losing was very slim, no matter who was manager or if Andrews was playing or not. Let's just hope we improve a bit and create some chances.

TELL THAT TO what does that mean? LEEDS :angry2:

Is it wrong to be making money on our misery? I've got bets on tonight's game, all in favour of City, already got some back with Tevez scoring! Got us down not to score as well!! :(

i was doing that regularly in the last months of the ince and souness regimes......betting on the opposition and knowing in your head its as safe a bet as you'll ever make, your happy to lose money in these situations.

I don't understand the people saying

"Why are you so negative, it is City and we were always going to get beat."

That is the exact attitude that Lone striker Sam takes into these games. It doesn't matter how likely to get beat we are, you aim to win every game!

Not very good is it? City have far too much pace and energy up front for us. Going 1 down early doesn't help either. It is looking like a long cold night for the 800.

ESPN guy said our fans total 450! Respect to them. Typical first half performance from us. look forward to better in the second. Still in the game at 0-1 as I type.

Not very good is it? City have far too much pace and energy up front for us. Going 1 down early doesn't help either. It is looking like a long cold night for the 800.

Samba's all over the place - what's happened to him tonight?

Very average from the rest.

Archived